We went to Divi little bay 2 years ago it was a great experience, staff were very friendly the rooms were updated and large enough for the two of us the accommodations were top of the line which included an infinity pool . The one down side is the second hot tub it was disgusting and crowded . . A great but expensive feature was the on site liquor/supermarket which is good to get a few items that you may run out of. The marque restaurant on site has great food but pricey. Driving on St Martin was horrendous not enough direction signs, narrow streets and circles designed to confuse you even more. However once you learn to navigate the island it is a great experience I strongly recommend spending a lot of time on the French side, slightly more expensive but gives you a great taste of the French culture. The Dutch side is older more congested. The Resort is on the Dutch side but the roads to the French side are easily accessible from the Resort .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach