My husband & I had booked a 10 day honeymoon in St. Martin and were staying at Divi for the first three nights to be close to Phillipsburg, shoppng and some nightlife. Despite the fact that we booked a "KIng" room, we were given a double run-down with 2 full-sized beds. When I asked to moved and explained that we were on our honeymoon, the initial repsonse was unprofessional. Managment laughed and said they had no rooms but to check back the next day. We were moved to a much better room with a King bed the next day. I would have moved hotels otherwise. The beach at Divi is lovely. Fort Amsterdam is a short hike. The sunsets are nice, especially looking at from the infinity pool. However, the resort leaves a lot to be desired. It caters to timeshare guests. If you are there as a hotel guest, they want you to buy a timeshare. There was certaibly no lack of persuasion, which became cumbersome.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach