The beach is as near to perfect as you could ever expect. Children can swim safely at the left side where waves are minimal. You can rent a Hobie catamaran for 40 dollars an hour and have a great time in the bay. The weather is great in February-March when we come here (25 to 29 C). Our time share rooms are very nice and very modern. We are right on the beach. A friend of ours came here for a day visit from a cruise ship and was not impressed but I think he wanted a five star city centre hotel with a bar and casino. This place has a couple of bars on the beach but it is not the Marriott. It is three star but that is fine by us. The location cannot be beaten (except maybe by parts of Hawaii but I have not been there). The Toucan restaurant is having growing pains, I would say ( too expensive and buffet food outdated). It needs Gordon Ramsey's help. We enjoy cooking our own food in the room. We are now 61 and 59 years old. There are many things to do on the island. We rent a car. We will be back next year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg