“Excellent service, great friendships and the best jewelry in St. Maarten”
Review of Joe's Jewelry

Joe's Jewelry
Ranked #1 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Joe's Jewelry International was established in 1980, and has since grown into three locations in St Maarten, becoming a luxurious duty-free shopping attraction on Front Street in downtown Phillipsburg. It is one of the first family-owned jewelers in St Maarten, and has built a loyal clientele based on trust and customer service. At Joe's Jewelry International, our corporate philosophy is to provide unsurpassed customer satisfaction, selection and service.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Joe's Jewelry since 1996 and each year we purchase jewelry.

Bob is the Manager and Cash and Max are two excellent Sales Reps. We are always welcomed and treated with the utmost respect. They have really good value in all price range, something to suit every budget. So if you want quality, excellent service and form new friendships this is the place for you.

I cannot say enough about them, they are my friends.

JOESJEWELRY, Customer Service Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

hi,
We thank you for your kind review and look forward to you at Joe's again.

Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries at our toll free no# 1866 313 2123

St Maarten

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Just returned from my second trip to St Maarten....it would not be complete without a trip to Joe's Jewelry...i think we went in almost every day as we traveled with a group of 18 and all the women purchased or upgraded...while the men were treated for their patience with an ice cold beer...quite the shopping experience to say the least...nothing like it in Canada
Sam and Bob who i personally dealt with could not do enough for us...we were not pressured in any way...we were educated on the value and quality of fine jewelry...and when decisions were made to purchase were given a great value and when home have been appraised for much more and the quality always the finest
Our own personal jewelry was cleaned or repaired at no extra charge...you were treated with class and as a family friend...it made our holiday...excellent service
We told as many guests at our hotel to go there and they would be well looked after...and they were...without a doubt it is the best jewelry store in St Maarten with the finest gentlemen in the business to look after you...you will never leave this store without total satisfaction guaranteed
Joe's jewelry experience is a must on a trip to St Maarten !!!

hi,

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Having been to Joe's on a previous cruise and having a great relationship with the sales staff made surprising my wife last January super easy. My wife was going on a cruise with her parents and stopping in Philipsburg, St Maarten. I called my sales person and we worked out a deal on a ring. The best part is setting up the surprise. The sales rep worked with my wife showing her several different rings. When she was trying on the one Bob helped me pick out he got a store phone, called me and told my wife she had a call. I asked how she liked her visit at Joe's and asked if she liked the ring she was wearing. She did and said she wished we could buy it. I told her it was hers and all she needed to do was pick the finger to have it sized to. Joe's did great!! They are a great place and I wish people were like that all over.

JOESJEWELRY, Customer Service at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Casper,
We thank you for your kind review and hope to see you soon in Joe's again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I just got back from a fabulous trip to St. Maarten. My trip was made even more incredible by the kind and courteous staff of Joe's jewelry in Philipsburg.

I would like to say a special thank you to Jeff, Chirag and Issamari for treating me so well and for your excellent service.

For anyone visiting St. Maarten please visit Joe's Jewelry they have a wide selection of watches and they have the best prices and service on the Island.

I was so impressed with the staff and their knowledge of the merchandise. If you even need some advice this is the store to go too.

Thank you guys very much for making my stay so memorable and for the great watches.

ANDREA ORIE

JOESJEWELRY, Customer Service Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Andrea,

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I were on the Royal Caribbean Cruise for our honeymoon this August. We had wanted to purchase a memento and had decided to purchase watches. My husband had previously seen the Tissot PRC 200 Tony Parker watch at St. Thomas and was interested in that one. We walked along Front street and all the stores started to look alike. We went to the Tissot Boutique which is owned by Joe's Jewelry and was helped by Chirag. He was FANTASTIC! He had a kind demeanour and did not pressure us to purchase. The best price he quoted us for both watches (about $300 discount) was in fact the best price. (We went to Little Switzerland to compare and they couldn't match it.) FYI: I purchased the Tissot Cera. ;)

They also threw in tanzanite earrings, and adjusted both watches.

Chirag and Jeff (manager) really try to satisfy the customers and they went above and beyond. The service was phenomenal and I couldn't be happier.

JOESJEWELRY, Customer Service Dept at Joe's Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Lily,