“Awesome experience and great customer service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$100.00*
and up
4-Hour Quad ATV Adventure from Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Blue Bubbles locations in Great Bay, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten : Wave Runner rentals & guided island tours from the beach in front of the Holland House Hotel + snorkel/easy diving/scuba diving trips + scuba dive courses for beginners and certified divers from 153, Front Street (near Sea Palace Hotel & Down Street Jetty) - also available : rentals of snorkel gear, body boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards ; private boat charters (half-day, full-day, sunset) ; bottom fishing ; deep sea fishing ; parasailing
Duluth, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Awesome experience and great customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We purchased a snorkel tour from Blue Bubbles after getting off of the Carnival Dream cruiseship. They told us that they had tours at 9AM and 11AM. We said we wanted to purchase the 9AM tour. When we arrived at the diveshop (just the 2 of us), they said they only had an 11AM tour. We told them that this would interfere with the remainder of our day's activities. They asked us to hold on for a minute. During this time, they scheduled the boat to take just the 2 of us on a snorkel tour... It was awesome! Damien was our snorkel guide and he took us to the areas not to miss. He returned to the boat and told us to take as much time as we liked... Upon our return to the boat, he told us we could stay in the water if we wanted to and he would give us rum punch while we were afloat. It was AWESOME! The captain, Damien, and the individuals in the diveshop were all very kind and accommodating! I would highly recommend this group!

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Kathy P

Oak Lawn, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great scuba dive with Blue Bubbles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

During my stay in St. Maarten I did a scuba dive with Blue Bubbles. A couple of years ago I had a terrible experience with Scuba Fun, so I certainly didn't want to return there! Blue Bubbles gave me a wonderful experience! We went out on a boat to the site - on the way, we were given a short explanation of the area, including some history, natural resources, culture, by one of the staff, Ferel. My guide, Denzel, was great, very competent - he was very attentive in the water - always checking back. He was very observant of the marine life and pointed out many things I wouldn't have ordinarily seen. All of the staff, including in the dive shop, were very pleasant, professional and helpful. I highly recommend Blue Bubbles!!!

3 Thank Katfsh5
Alpine
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 236 helpful votes
“Great Dive for those on Cruise Ship”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We did a two tank dive with Blue Bubbles in February of 2012 for $103 pp. Wetsuit was $10 more. This was $40 cheaper than booking with Royal Caribbean. The dive shop was located in middle of the beach area in Phillipsburg, St Maarten. The dock was very close to the dive shop, so it was very convenient. Compared to other islands, the dive locations were relatively close, so we did not have to spend a lot of time driving around in the boat. That left us plenty of time to see the very cool city of Phlipsburg.

Of all the port cities in the Caribbean, Philipsburg St Maarten has more character than most. The brilliant blue water is amazing. If you arrive at the port before your dive time, take the short ferry ride from the port to downtown Philipsburg and just walk around. Definatley do not miss the small church located near the main beach area. Please note that the ferrys have several different destinations, so make sure to get on the one that will take you the closest to where you want to go.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Steve B
New Hartford, Connecticut, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Reservation was worthless”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I recently reserved a morning 2 tank dive. The shop had my information but made no effort whatsoever to contact me after cancelling all dives due to sea conditions. They left me standing at the pick up spot and cost me a round-trip water taxi to the shop only to be told they cancelled. Had I cancelled with no notice, it would have cost me my deposit. There should have been a rep at the pick-up location.

5 Thank Mark L
Montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“horrible never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

It started off as a good day. We got a nice deal to go diving. When we arrived at the diveshop we met another person, Rhody, she was very friendly. We got our gear and went directly to the boat. So far so good, we were excited to go. We had to wait a while and met our dive-instructor, if he really was.. He looked like he was 16 and his name was Pablo. This guy had really no idea what he was doing.. When we arrived at the divespot, we could see the visibility was bad. The briefing was way too long while not much useful information was given. It seemed to be a bit unorganized and unprofessional. When we reached under the water, we left as a group and then we split up. We couldn't even see the other people anymore!! He took us to see a helicopter. Our so called ''instructor'' got LOST and we RAN OUT OF AIR while we were under water. We had to snorkle all the way back with our gear. What started as something exciting, turned out the be the worst experience we ever had, it was really scary. We trusted this ''instructor'' with our life, I wish we had not. We were so scared, tired and disappointed that we don't think we'll do it ever again.

5 Thank Sam W