“Very cool and new!! :)”

$100.00*
and up
4-Hour Quad ATV Adventure from Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: 2-hr Shipwreck Cove snorkel trip ; 4-hr Airport Beach snorkel & sightseeing tour ; Easy diving and scuba diving excursions ; PADI scuba dive courses for beginners and certified divers ; Wave Runner rentals & guided Wave Runner island tours ... sign up now at "The Dive Shop", 153, Front Street (near the Sea Palace Hotel, the Boardwalk and the Walter Plantz Square). Also available : rentals of snorkel gear, body boards, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards ; private boat charters (half-day, full-day, sunset) ; bottom fishing ; deep sea fishing ; parasailing ; guided ATV tours and guided Jeep Safari. Plus check out our retail section for snorkel and dive gear, beach clothing, and beach accessories.
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had never been snorkeling before! It was exciting I seen redfish bluefish needlefish different fish I even got to hold a sea urchin:) Very cool!! And the staff was outstanding and very friendly!! I would definitely go again:) thank you.

2  Thank JohnRider
in 10 reviews
"great trip"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My wife and I have been diving for years and have logged hundreds of dives. We really enjoyed blue bubbles dive center. the staff was helpful and courtious. Our dive master Denzel was great. They were able to take just the two of us out and built the trip around what we wanted to see. Remember this is on a small island and everything is a little laid back, so you just have to relax and enjoy it.

2  Thank Brett F
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I had a blast, alots of fun ready to go back again any time soon, i go back, the crew us awsome nice ambiance, teaches alot, they are dedictated for you ti enjoy yourself' lovely island

1  Thank senciny
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had booked this diving company for a weeks’ worth of diving for two divers. After one dive trip, we canceled the balance of our dive trips with them.
When I booked this dive trip with Catherine with a deposit, she told me that the check-in time was 8:30am instead of 7:30am. She also said that she would email me this information along with a map showing their location in downtown Phillipsburg. About a week before arriving, I sent Catherine an email asking for directions to the dive shop and to confirm the check in time. When I did not get a confirmation from Catherine, I decided to find out where this dive shop was the day before the scheduled dive. I went in to confirm our dives. I was told that the check-in time was 7:30am-Not 8:30am. When we checked in the next day, the ‘dive master’, Denzel, asked us about our certification. We told him we were PADI Open Water. He then asked us what was depth we were certified for. PADI Open Water is certified to 100ft. Then he informed that the tanks we were going to use had been filled short. They had someone else filling their tanks. Then this dive shop took us diving on their snorkel boat, a pontoon boat, because their dive boat was unavailable.
This boat was ill-equipped to handle diving. Although there was storage space, there was no available dry storage space because it was taken up with life jackets, etc. Our shirts and towels got wet. Our equipment was scattered thought the boat. There was very little help getting our gear on.
On the way out to our first dive, Denzel told us that he got a call at about 11:00pm the night before from the dive shop that they need a dive master for two divers the next morning. The other thing he mention was that the shop never had anybody book a weeks’ worth of dives.
On one of our dives, Denzel guided us into a very strong current. When we questioned him about this after the dive, he said that he had not expected any current at this dive location. A seasoned dive master knows what to expect.
When we got back to the shop, we were going to settle up but no owners were available to do this. We were told that Catherine would be back shortly. After waiting about 15 minutes, we decided to leave. As we were pulling out of the parking lot, Catherine came out to the car and wanted us to settle up. We told her that we would put the balance on credit cards. She said that we need to pay cash as there was no electricity in the shop. When we told her that we did not have that kind of cash on us, she wanted us to go to an ATM machine and get the cash. We told her no, that we were not going to pay the ATM fees.
We can came back later in the day and settled up for the dives. We were charged $110 each for our dive even though their website says we should have been charged $100 for these dives. We found another dive shop, Ocean Explores Dive Center, that was far superior to this want-to-be dive center and booked the balance of our dives with them. Ocean Explores Dive Center provided us with some of our best diving experiences.

4  Thank Pick11McCordsville