“Good fish, nice setting.”
Review of Chesterfield's

Chesterfield's
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I ordered Mahi Mahi and wife ordered Grouper. Fish was cooked just right and portions were generous. I wanted to order the Lobster Bisque as an appetizer and the waitress advised against it because the dinner was so big. She was right. Open area right by the beach. Nice setting.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I celebrate my birthday in September so my husband took me out for dinner at Chester FIeld's with a few friends. It was the best I had in months. The food was very nice I enjoyed it to the max, the staff are very friendly and polite. The atmosphere was awesome.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

went for my friend's birthday. the waitress was very friendly and attentive. dinner was really good. One of my friends had the lobster. It was presented nicely and was delicious. The rest of us had steak- that turned out good as well. Mine was a tad over cooked so next time i'll have it medium rear instead of medium. The frozen margaritas we had was to die for-delicious.
For desert we can't complain about the ice-cream that was served. The wait staff sang happy birthday for my friend. Nice touch! All in all they helped made the night a special one. The price for the dinner was reasonable as well.

1  Thank Pufffpuff
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The location is at the marina and the view is very nice. The menu and service are good and the prices are reasonable. The service was good and the staff was very friendly.

1  Thank HLNSHL
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had a nice outdoor lunch at Chesterfield's. The fried Calamari had a Heineken! Batter (There were rings only and no tentacles) The flavor was delicious, but the batter got soggy as it sat. I thought the Caesar Salad was very good. My husband had the Grilled Shrimp and Chicken with Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions. He thought it was good but not enough to order it again. Our friend had the Lobster Bisque and the Cheeseburger, both of which were good. His wife had the Lobster Bisque and the Fried Calamari.
Unfortunately, some of the wait staff had an attitude problem, but we did not let that ruin our day. The food was good but not outstanding. The waterfront setting was the high point of the meal.

1  Thank WitchyMiss