“Nice Outdoor Seating”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had a nice outdoor lunch at Chesterfield's. The fried Calamari had a Heineken! Batter (There were rings only and no tentacles) The flavor was delicious, but the batter got soggy as it sat. I thought the Caesar Salad was very good. My husband had the Grilled Shrimp and Chicken with Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions. He thought it was good but not enough to order it again. Our friend had the Lobster Bisque and the Cheeseburger, both of which were good. His wife had the Lobster Bisque and the Fried Calamari.
Unfortunately, some of the wait staff had an attitude problem, but we did not let that ruin our day. The food was good but not outstanding. The waterfront setting was the high point of the meal.

1  Thank WitchyMiss

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very reasonable prices for delicious food. Great water view from deck overlooking the bay. Took a group of 6 there and everyone enjoyed their dinners. Cocktails and wine very inexpensive.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

After diving in St Martin, my wife and I were provided with a recommendation for lunch at Chesterfield's. The restaurant has that rustic waterfront charm. We ordered the conch fitters for appetizer and devoured them. I ordered blackened catch of the day and my wife ordered a sandwich. Each dish was delicious. My wife and I wished we could have come back for dinner as it was our best meal of the trip.

1  Thank Roger M
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We really enjoyed the view of the water and the service was very good. It was a bit pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had a very nice dinner and the service was very good. Not very busy being the off season.
Arrived at the end of happy hour for half price beer and wine. I had the seafood linguine which was huge. Nice place!