“Going for Twenty Years”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have been going to Chesterfields for 20 years (starting in 1993) and continue to go back for the food, service and view. Everything is very good. I always get the French Onion Soup for starters.

2  Thank NSSBAYSIDE

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We enjoyed it very much! Food was prepared the best here. All other restaurants tended to overcook the fish somewhat.

1  Thank mojack
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The place is well located, nice ambiance close to the water, the staff is average though our waiter did his best to help us. The bartender was absent and one of the servers had to cover so ordering a drink was out of the question. The food was average, they really need to work on their presentation. I don't think I'll be dining there again until they upgrade.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

have eaten here on several visits and they have never failed me. I usually get simple blackened or grilled fish off the menu but other have gotten other menu items and always enjoyed them. The service maybe a little slow but it is the island way and nothing personal.....

View is of the marina which can be enjoyable.... not too far a walk from the waterfront and not near as touristy as most of the places along the waterfront....

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped in here for lunch on a shopping day in Philipsburg. We both had the seafood platter. I had it friend, and my wife had it grilled She didn't care for the sauce that was on everything on the grilled platter. The fried was good, but nothing special. I will eat somewhere else next time. The service was ok: typical island time.