“Amazing Food and Drinks!”
Review of Barefoot Restaurant - CLOSED

Barefoot Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is my 10th time visiting St. Maarten. Each time I am in St. Maarten I always make time to go to Barefoot Restaurant. The best local food on the island hands down! The service is great! I'm always treated like a queen whenever I am at Barefoot. I have the daily special every time I go and am always amazed. The drinks are cheap and super yummy! Best smoothies on the island! I love staring into the beautiful horizon while eating my delicious lunch! It is very afordable too, which makes it even yummier! This is one place I will be eating at every time I am back on St. Maarten.

9  Thank marie b

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I had the oxtails with peas & rice and it was very good. The service was slow but that seems to be typical on the Island. (Is everyone just lazy or is it too hot to move fast or do they not care about customer service? I don't know but believe whatever the reason is its a poor excuse to have a business and not give your customers the best and fastest service possible). They do place a 15% service charge on all checks which in most cases, they don't deserve if the service is lousy.

2  Thank CityGirl910
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stopped here for lunch while shopping. We both had the grouper sandwich which was tasty and cooked well. This place is the typical spot on the beach that attracts tourists but still has good food on their somewhat limited menu. The service was not outstanding and they also place a 15% service charge automatically on your bill (which I do not like). When places do this I typically do not add an extra tip. However, when good service is provided, I normally tip 25% +.

6  Thank DWill48
Reviewed April 13, 2013

There were much better restaurants on the boardwalk although the food here was very good, service was very slow even for the islands

2  Thank Doug L
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great breakfast, love their Johnny Cakes. Reasonable prices, good service. Have eaten there several times, mostly breakfast. Right on the boardwalk with great view of Great Bay. Excellent place to people watch. Nothing negative to say about it.

4  Thank bjvohio