“Tony taxi tours excels at the personal”

Tony Taxi and Tours
Ranked #2 of 9 Nightlife in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tony will take you to places on the island you would never have thought existed. Let Tony show your around this 37 square miles of paradise. Whether it is a private tour, photographic tour, shopping or beach tour--we have it all. Maybe the Bar Hopping a.k.a Pub Crawl, is more your style. Tony can tailor a tour just for you and your party. Just ask! Tony Taxi and Tours can also help you with Concierge Services. We are there to help arrange your visit in advance with accommodation, restaurants, maid services, shopping and stocking your refrigerator and cupboards, or booking you on the latest attractions. We offer you a seamless vacation--leaving you completely free to enjoy your stay on the "Friendly Island". Just inquire when you call our TOLL-FREE number to arrange your trip and we take care of the rest. See you soon!
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and i came finished a snorkel tour arranged by our large cruise shipand w had extra time. Sou we called for taxi walking to the taxi stand in the port. Tony took us Orient Beach away from the maddening crowds and hours later picked us up to return us to port. On both drives Tony spoke about the island, its people, and little known facts going back. Tony is a wonderful photographer and showed us photos of the places we weren't able to visit. While our "tour" with tony was brief and consisted of drives only, its clear he takes his guests to authentic places and knows the island and locals very well. Wish we had more time.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"island"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed June 24, 2017

My two sons and I was at the Sonesta Resort in St. Maarten. We called for a taxi in the entrance of the resort and Tony should up. We needed a ride to the Loteria Farm to go zip lining. We were short on time and Tony got us there just before the zip lining tour began. He was great. Tony even waited for us to take us back to the resort. He gave us a small tour of the French side of the island. He is very pleasant and really enjoys driving the island, and its like everybody knows him. On every corner he would beep the horn to someone and they would wave to him. Amazing. Call him he is a five star taxi.

3  Thank Rafael C
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

During my trip in St Maarten, Tony took my friends and I on the best tour we ever been on!!! He showed us the French and the Dutch side of the island and educated us on the history behind the island. I would recommend everyone to reach out to Tony while visiting St Maarten because he made us feel so comfortable during our stay. One of my favorite parts of the trip is when he took us to this mansion that was up so far that we could see the entire island..it was like a movie!! He took us to eat with the locals and their food taste so good compared to the food from our all inclusive hotel. If you are reading this review make sure you contact Tony so he can give you the ultimate St Maarten experience!!!!!! PS..by the end of our trip we were calling Tony "Uncle Tony"..so that should let you know how much fun we had during our tour with him!!!!!! See you soon Uncle Tony!!!!
These pictures I added doesn't compare to the amount of fun we had but I hope you enjoy.

2  Thank DCisHere
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

Tony was great he showed us a great time very personable and friendly he showed us St. Marteen outside of the resort which I really appreciated I saw the culture of the island which was the best part. I would recommend him to family and friends and I will definitely be back to visit.

1  Thank Martell W
See more reviews
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Tony Taxi provides tours of the islands beauty, prestigious shopping, fine dining, night life including pub crawls and shares the islands amazing history. Tony Dublin is more than a provider of transportation, he enlightens your holiday experience and is an bright, pleasant advisory of information. Tony makes everyone feel cared for, respected and like family. We have been coming to the island for over 15 years. Each and everyone we have had the pleasure of meeting along our travels have been referred to Tony Taxi and have always had nothing but wonderful things to say the experience they shared with while touring the beautiful Island of St. Maarten with Tony Taxi!

3  Thank vicrum2014
Tony D, Web Master at Tony Taxi and Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Wow! What a great review!
Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement.
I will be sure to let Tony know how much you appreciate his efforts.
See you on your next trip.

Michael