“visiting phil”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Hagersville, Canada
“visiting phil”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We have just visited Phil on our fourth trip to St Maarten and he has such a great memory for rembering people.
You'll always have a great time here and food is great too. Make sure you play the name the artist song game. They called me Killer when we were playing. Lot's of of locals visit and are very friendly to
everyone. Norman fills in on the bars some days and is a laugh.
Make it one of your stops to cool down on the boardwalk trips.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank z350z

Dawson Creek, Canada
“Best Poutine EVER!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

It's been a few months since I've had the pleasure of eating at Get Wet or even being in St.Maarten, I used to be fortunate enough to go there every two weeks on one of my contracts when I was working on ships. I wanted to write this in for them as I have yet again been disappointed by any poutine I've been ordering lately. The Get Wet Bar has the best and cheapest ( for the large amount they give you! ) poutine I've ever had! Yes the burgers are great too. I highly recommend anyone in St.Maarten looking for decent prices and great food to go there! I will again if ever given the opportunity.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank jenle78
Cle Elum, Washington
“Philipsburg beach walk”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

A must visit if for no other reason than to experience Phil the owner/ bartender [ ask for Eldarado Rhum.]

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank cleelumcooper
Key West, Florida
“The Best Beach Bar. Period.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The beer is cold. The company outstanding. The food good and cheap (for Philipsburg). No need to go anyplace else. The owner, Phil, never met a stranger.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Keysmark
San Diego
“This is a comfortable place to get a drink, food, ribs and fun to hang at”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

benne here so many times we can not count and always have fun, meet people, have a good experience, good food, good drinks and great time.

• Visited September 2012