“Awesome experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had the pleasure of going out on the H2O boat and doing the bubble excursion. As someone who has a fear of the water, I was reassured at every step. I felt very safe and it was a once in a lifetime experience to walk along the bottom of the sea. Afterwards, I greatly enjoyed relaxing on the boat, eating snacks, and drinking Karen's delicious rum punch. You definitely should not miss this!

Visited July 2014

Goiania, GO
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Freshnesss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Is a amazing experience having a good meal with all very fresh, while you can smell a strong good coffee...Service is 100% !!!

Visited December 2012
Blainville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“This was the highlight of our trip !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Recommended by Sharon (our Sunwing rep at the Great Bay Sonesta, my husband was very excited about it. I had some concerns (security-health issues etc).

Once there, I was really reassured about the security and they really took the time to explain everything.

This was the most exciting thing I have done in a very long time ! They made me overcome my fright of being underwater. We also went snorkling ( an experience I had tried 30 years ago and that didn't go well then) Well it was just fantastic.

Guys !! You were just great ! we had a wonderful afternoon, something I won't forget !
It was really really worth it !

Salutations messieurs !

Visited July 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Once in a lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

To put it simply this is a must when visiting St. Martin. The gentlemen that work this excursion are wonderful and full of knowledge of the land/ocean and it's history.
The make you feel completely confident in doing the unthinkable - walking on the ocean floor and for the terrific day we spent with them I truly thank them!

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Favorite activity of my whole trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

The excursion was phenomenal! My fiance and I wanted to do a snorkeling/underwater trip while in Saint Marteen. We picked H20SXM based on a suggestion from our hotel concierge. We were the only two on the boat and were so surprised they were happy to take us out. (Most places probably would have cancelled the outing due to lack of more guests). The crew was so helpful and patient since we had no idea what we were doing. They were also the nicest people we met on our entire trip.

We did one bubble dive and one snorkeling activity. The bubble was my favorite part. They took us up to a ship wreck and had us walk around it while getting really close to some amazing plants/animals. They even took pictures of us that I will post. I would love to do this activity again and would insist that anyone going to St. Marteen go on this trip, and do the bubble! I was really hesitant at first but it was so much fun, and completely safe.

Visited June 2012