“I felt that time stopped and I was one with the...”
other travelers have booked this property
pool front house
Bathroom
Bathroom
BBQ
At the Bottom of Gros Piton
Closest beach (walking distance)
Closest beach (walking distance)
View from TetPaul
front view
garden
back entrance
garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Victoryda...
Toronto, Canada
“I felt that time stopped and I was one with the nature!”
Reviewed March 13, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I was there on a short business tip. Thanks to host Christina and Adrian the rental car was waiting for me right at the airport, though they emailed me a guide how to get to villa, I’ve just used Google Maps and safely arrived in about one hour. Kaye Mango villa is a perfect and on budget place for a family vacation considering the hotels prices around.

There’re lots of thing to do, I walked to the local isolated beach at the base of the Piton through the rain forest. A 10 min drive through an unique cacao plantation will get you to at Sugar Beach for free snorkeling activity.

The house is great too: living area with kitchen on main floor, bedroom upstairs with 2 balconies allows sea breeze to get inside and cool the place at night. Laying on your bed you will see on one side the Caribbean Sea and on the other side the Gros Piton - view is absolutely stunning. The villa has wireless internet access.

When it comes to local dining I would definitely recommend checking out a few restaurants Bouchan, Dasheene, Jardin Cacao – Saint Lucian cuisine represents a combination of French, East Indian and British dishes. Though one night I felt like cooking and enjoying the sunset and getting my feet wet in villa’s infinity pool. The kitchen area is small though is fully equipped to prepare an unsophisticated meal, there is a grocery store in the village where you’ll find the basics. Do try their local Piton beer.

I definitely recommend renting a car, roads are OK and it's so much easier to travel throughout the island.

Thanks again to the Cristina and Adrian who welcomed me, I was their first client since they opened. Looking forward to come back though next time with my family.

Stayed February 2015

Date of stay: February 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Mar 13, 2016
Thank you Victor, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, we are looking forward to see you with the family there.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing