My husband and I recently celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary we had no difficulties choosing the right place after weeks of research we stumble upon fond doux. Indeed fond doux which we later found out translate to mean sweet valley. Upon arrival at this tropical plantation were we welcomed with our choice of rum punch
The best so far keeps you wanting more and more. We were then escorted to our villa the photos don't tell the truth the Outside villa is adorned with a large grass lawn and beautiful surroundings ,an exotic flower garden to the front of the very spacious porch there are two beautiful rocking chairs. entering the bottom floor I was taken a back by the intricate architecture of this intriguing room, antique furnishing top and bottom floor not forgetting the huge four poster netted bed. Well ventilated windows open windows optional. Hot and cold water two baths a kitchenette and unlimited amenities. Friendly and professional staff. Great tasting menu selections an abundance of fresh organic fruits and veggies. Until this vacation I was my husbands eve in his garden of eden. Since then I've been replaced by fond doux my husbands eve in the garden of eden . Sweet angelina be back soon for more pampering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fond Doux Plantation & Resort is a 19th century eco-friendly colonial resort nestled in the heart of St. Lucia, best known for romantic, intimate, and private luxury cottages. The resort is situated amidst a 250 year old working plantation and features an assortment of 15 uniquely crafted cottages, two on-site restaurants, and a collage of outdoor swimming pools, as well as an organic spa. The resort is a scenic 45 minute drive from the island's international airport. As a guest of Fond Doux, you will be conveniently located just minutes away from St. Lucia's main attractions, including The Pitons, The Sulphur Springs - 'The Caribbean's only drive in volcano' - and the best diving sites on the island, all within a prestigious UNESCO World Heritage Site. Whether you're traveling for business, a romantic honeymoon or wedding escape, or for a fun-filled family vacation, Fond Doux Plantation & Resort offers the perfect ambiance in St. Lucia for all travel types. A mere glance out your cottage door will evoke both tranquillity and a journey into the land of adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Fond Doux Plantation & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fond Doux Holiday Plantation Hotel
- Fond Doux Plantation & Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere