“Beautiful and relaxing”

Fond Doux Plantation & Resort
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Soufriere
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stumbled upon Fond Doux online and figured we would try it. We were splitting our stay in different areas of the island. Had we known how wonderful this place was we would have spent the majority of our stay (if not all) of it here. Staff is attentive, friendly and helpful. We enjoyed that it wasn't crowded (due to the limited rooms) and could experience the attentiveness and amazing food without the crowds. Our first night we had the lamb for dinner - AMAZING. The buffet lunch was also enjoyable as well as breakfast. The property is beautiful and we enjoyed the short hike we took as well as the plantation tour. We were in African Tulip Cottage and were welcomed with a lovely flower arrangement on the bed. The room was comfortable and very cute. Thank you to all the staff that made our stay here spectacular!

2  Thank amalia1020
Fonddoux, Owner at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND RELAXING REVIEW!!

Dear Amalia1020,

We greatly appreciate the time taken to express your comments relating to your recent stay at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation.

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to say how delighted we are that we met and exceeded your overall expectations.

We are committed to making each guest holiday experience memorable and it is gratifying that we managed to deliver once again.

I will communicate your feedback to the entire team and commend them for a job well done.

You may wish to know that we are currently doing some upgrades and hopefully on your return visit we will be able to share an improved Fond Doux Holiday Plantation.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to our Tropical Garden of Eden.

Best regards,
Eroline and Lyton Lamontagne

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I just returned from St. Lucia. We purchased the romance package and from the moment we arrived until we left we felt as if we were a part of the Fond Doux Family! we were welcomed by Katrina and Eugenia and then taken to the Jardin Cacao resturant and bar for a welcoming drink from there Katrina took us to our cottage, the Cinnamon. everything was great! down to the welcome written with fresh flowers on our bed. A true tropical paradise. We got settled and then to explore the plantation. I"m a camera buff(took over 800 photos) and everywhere we went there were pictures to be made.(it got to the point that I think the hummingbirds around our cottage just decided to pose for me!) we had a tour of the plantation on the2nd morning, then we went exploring more. We climbed a mountain/trail and had a most amazing view of the Pitons. we didn't realize until our 4th day there,that the beach we were @ (Jalouise) was the beautiful cove we saw from the top that 2nd day. we had a rental car and was able to exlpore more around the Soufriere area. Sulpher Springs, Diamond falls, Jalouise Beach were great. The pool area @ Fond Doux was great also. The 1st night I was not used to the night sounds of a rain forrest, but by the end I was worried if I didn't hear the noises.
Even though we did some sightseeing, we mostly went to relax. the staff and accomadations made this easy. we got to point we didn't care about time or what day it was. we loved it!!!
On our last full day there, we renewed our vows. we were by an archway surrounded by beautful tropical flowers and our " family" from the resort, who were our witnesses for the ceremony. HOw special this was to us! Eroline, Lyton and the staff did everything they could to make this a special event for us. from the beautiful garden setting to the great time we had the rest of that evening @ the resturant!
The entire time we were there we were immersed in the cultur of St.Lucia, from the working plantation, to the food , to just everything. We learned so much, but we left wanting to know more.
There is no way I can mention everything we did while in St.Lucia and Fond Doux. As we were looking @ our pictures we kept remembering new things. We are already talking about our next visit. We look forward to seeing everyone again @ the plantaion and the wonderful friends we made from Soufrerie. If you are looking for a relaxing place with a pesonal touch, but still want to expericence St. Lucia then I recommend giving Fond doux a try. This is so much better than being in a hotel room surrounded by concrete.
This was perfect for us. very layed back and perfect
THANKS AGAIN for an AMAZING week!!

Room Tip: the plantation has 11 cottages, and I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. Some are...
1  Thank nesie58
Fonddoux, Manager at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

YOUR REVIEW IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

The quality of your heartfelt review and the emotion evoked upon its reading is truly rewarding for all of us at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation.

We cannot adequately express our gratitude and appreciation for having selected Fond Doux Holiday Plantation from all the available resorts in St. Lucia.

The positive remarks about so many aspects of the resort, including the rooms, the pool, dining experience and the beach are very gratifying.
We are truly certain that potential travelers will find this review very useful and informative in making their decisions.

The fact you felt so welcomed during your entire stay is what we strive for, as is your comment “From the moment we arrived until we left as if we felt that we were a part of the Fond Doux family”.

As you so candidly stated “If you are looking for a relaxing place with a personal touch , but still want to experience St. Lucia then I recommend giving Fond Doux a try”
This simple statement needs no embellishment or explanation – we appreciate your kind comments and we sincerely hope that we can continue to meet your expectations during your next visit.

Best Regards
Eroline/Lyton Lamontagne

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Beautiful, calm, natural and 100% St Lucian. Owned and run by St Lucians, staying at Fond Doux was a wonderful way to enjoy the beauty of the island and gain first hand exposure to St Lucian culture. The plantation has historic and economic significant in the region. The owners and staff were very attentive, especially to my young son, who feel in love with the nature, animal, and plant life of Fond Doux's rich rainforest enclave. I absolutely loved the villa in which we stayed, Fond Doux's morning cocoa tea, its pools, and its proximity Jalousie beach and Tete Paul. I would most certainly return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank CatLawton
Fonddoux, Owner at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

100% AUTHENTIC ST.LUCIAN EXPERIENCE

Dear CatLawton,

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to post your review about your recent stay at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation.

We try our best to offer our guests an Authentic St. Lucian Experience and we are delighted that we met and exceeded your expectations. It is guests like you who appreciate what we do here at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation and we are extremely pleased that you so eloquently shared your experience with others who may be considering a trip to St. Lucia.

We will communicate your feedback to the entire team and commend them for a job well done.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Tropical Garden of Eden in the not too distant future.

Eroline & Lyton Lamontagne

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My fiance and I returned today from a 4-day stay at Fond Doux. As with other recent posts we used the Living Social deal as a way to come to the island and research locations for our destination wedding next year.

The staff at Fond Doux were all extremely warm and welcoming, a great start to the vacation. We stayed in the Banana Tree cottage--the plantation view from the balcony was great. Even though we were on the all inclusive plan we enjoyed the fact that there was a coffee pot and packs of instant coffee which we could enjoy on the balcony before breakfast at 7:30. As I read in another post, this cottage does have an ant problem. It was minimal at first and not out of the ordinary seeing as how you are in the middle of the rainforest. By the end of the stay the ants had pretty much overtaken the place so just a note of caution.

The location of the estate itself is great and having rented a car it was an easy drive to the beach, town, and other resorts.

Sunday they offered a sit down breakfast with the rest of the days being a buffet. Options varied but always included a spread of delicious fresh fruits, my favorite. Lunch and dinner weren't necessarily my favorite, and we ended up doing our own thing for lunches the last three days we were there.

Wireless internet was restricted to outside of the reception office, but is available. Apparently it's normally offered up in the lounge area by the pool but it was down while we were there.

Overall an enjoyable experience for our first trip to the island.

Room Tip: Banana tree cottage is nice a secluded, but does have ants so be prepared!
2  Thank kldiehl
Fonddoux, Owner at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

“RAINFOREST RELAXATION REVIEW MOST APPRECIATED”

Dear Kmarte7,

Thank you for taking the time to write about the experience you had at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation.

We are glad that overall you enjoyed the experiences we created for you and that you were very comfortable and pleased with everything you encountered at our hotel.

We wish to apologize for the ants issue in your room. We do have a very comprehensive pest control system in place and the property is serviced fortnightly. They have visited the plantation and have isolated the problem which was an overhanging tree.

You may wish to know that our local internet providers are working tirelessly to restore the internet service at the pool.

Your feedback and your business are very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Eroline and Lyton Lamontagne

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I recently spend six incredible days at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation. We purchased the all-inclusive living social deal for 5 nights and we also extended our stay for an extra night. When we arrived we received a short briefing from Reception and then taken to the Jardin Cacao Restaurant for our welcome drink. My husband and I wanted to try the freshly pickCoconuts which was on display at Bar. I must say this is the most refreshing drink I have ever tasted. All the fruits and Vegetables are grown organically on this Plantation. I also enjoyed going around the plantation picking guavas, star fruits, mangoes and cherries. I was able to take home a few jars of Guava Jam which was made especially for me by the Chef to take to my family and friends.

We stayed in the Hilltop Coconut cottage which gives you and amazing view of the Plantation. The King Size bed in the cottage is very cozy and comfortable. Since we were on the all-inclusive package the housekeepers always ensure that our fridge was restock daily. Hats off to these ladies. Our room was always clean and inviting.

Breakfast and lunch were very good. I always look forward to dinner. There were quite a number of options to choose from. We enjoyed the Grill Mahi Mahi and the Barbeque Jerk Ribs.

If you are a lover of nature then this is the place for you. We did the Plantation tour with Philip and we learn a lot about Fond Doux History and we also hike the Lamontagne's trail which gives you an incredible view of Petit Piton and the Jalousie Bay. We did the Tet Paul Nature Trail, Gros Piton Hike and the Sulphur Springs. Fond Doux is very lucky to be in close proximity to the main visitor attractions mentioned above. This was the best vacation my husband and I ever had. We are already planning our next vacation for July of next year. We have also recommended Fond Doux to our family and friends. See you guys next year.

Room Tip: Hilltop Coconut gives you and incredible view of the estate.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sarah H
Fonddoux, Front Office Manager at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

YOUR REVIEW IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Dear Sarah H,

We truly appreciate the review of your recent experience at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation referring to the time as “6 days in paradise”.

We are happy to know that we exceeded your expectations in all areas and you had a fabulous time.

After reading your review numerous times and looking for one or two favorite lines which would assist potential travelers, we settled on the portion devoted to–“Breakfast and lunch were very good. I always look forward to dinner. There were quite a number of options to choose from. We
enjoyed the Grill Mahi Mahi and the Barbeque Jerk Ribs.

Our culinary team is passionate and eager to satisfy our guests with their food quality and presentation. They will be delighted to hear that you were happy with the dining experiences they created for you.

More importantly, your commitment to return and introduce your friends to Fond Doux Holiday Plantation is extremely encouraging. This gives extra meaning to your comment – “This was the best vacation my husband and I ever had”. And as we all know, sometimes, saying and doing can be two different things – but you are definitely doing – as you are not only returning yourselves, but with your friends. That is serious commitment, and we thank you wholeheartedly for it.

Accordingly, we will do our utmost to ensure that your friends experience the same “most relaxing and friendly” vacation as you did, hoping that you all continue to refer Fond Doux Holiday Plantation”.

We look forward to welcoming you with open arms and genuine smiles by people who really care about providing you with the best holiday experience possible.

Indira Mitchel
Office Manager

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Thank You, Thank You!!!

My family & I just returned after a seven night stay at this Tropical Garden of Eden.

The website does not give this place enough justice as it is even more beautiful when we got there.

As we came up the drive way we would see mango trees and flowers in full bloom. We knew we had chosen the best place on the island to spend a relaxing vacation in paradise.

The front office staff was very welcoming and took us to the bar for our welcome drinks after checking in.The drinks were so refreshing after a long flight and their Rum Punch is the best!!

We were then taken to our beautiful Avocado Cottage which was strewn with petals on the bed. It was like we were in our own little world away from the everyday, no televisions. The colonial style reminded me of those houses in the story books. The cottage came with a fully equipped kitchen which we did not make use of since we were on the all-inclusive package.

The next day, we did our plantation tour with Philip which was so informative. We got to see so many different fruit trees, mangoes, sour-sop, cocoa, golden apples, five fingers, guavas; you name it. He picked some fruits for us which we took back to our cottage and he also got us some refreshing coconut water. We also trekked the Lamontagne trail which offers some magnificent views of the Pitons and jalousie bay, we highly recommend it.

We can gladly say that we did not regret being on the all-inclusive as the food was the best we had on the island. We did mention to the chef that our oldest son was a vegetarian and so the daily dinner special always included some delectable vegetarian options. The Lamontagne Souse Kaye and Barbeque Ribs were excellent. You should definitely try it on your visit. The restaurant staff was very accommodating and would go above and beyond. The owners Mr. and Mrs. Lamontagne are very hospitable and would chat with us for hours while we were at the bar.

Most guests would head to the beach and so we would have the pool area to ourselves. The staff would frequently check up on us by the pool and they even kept a stocked mini bar by the pool.

The beach shuttle was great and we definitely recommend the Anse Chastanet beach for snorkeling.

All in all we must say we had the best vacation having visited so many other Caribbean and European countries.

We would like to thank the owners and their staff for sharing their piece of paradise with us.

We are already planning our next visit and hopefully we will be bringing our other family members and friends. Fond Doux we miss you.

Thank You Thank You.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank baby s
Fonddoux, Manager at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

‘’Fabulous stay at our Tropical Garden of Eden”

The effort you have taken to recount all your positive experiences during your one week family vacation at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation is most greatly appreciated.

It is heartwarming when we receive such glowing reviews and yours is no exception. From a careful reading of your posting, it is evident that you have captured the true authenticity of Fond Doux Holiday Plantation and that we have not only met but exceeded your overall expectations.
The positive comments about so many aspects of our resort including the rooms, the pool, tours, hiking trails, dining experiences and our staff are very gratifying.

Stating that this was the best vacation having visited so many other Caribbean and European Countries is most rewarding especially when it is apparent that you are planning on returning with your family and friends. We look forward to that occasion as you will experience exactly what you have so eloquently expressed in this review all over again.

Indeed, it was a pleasure sharing our little piece of Paradise with you. Thank you for entrusting Fond Doux Holiday Plantation with your family vacation and we eagerly await your return to Paradise.

Eroline/Lyton Lamontagne

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I would like to lead by saying that although I'm rating Fond Douc at 3 stars, I do believe it has 4 or even 5 star potential.

We rented a car and drove from Hewanorra Airport which is about a 45 minute drive. If you are a capable driver, I would suggest renting a car. We booked through Drive-O-Matic.com and paid about $57 a day. Regular taxis and water taxis are expensive on the island and we also found it nice to be able to dictate our own schedule by having a car.

We arrived at Fond Doux around 3 pm and "checked in." The check-in process started with a friendly hello from a staff member at the cottage reception desk. They check your reservations and then escort you to the bar/restaurant about 10 yards away for your welcome drinks. We were left with our drinks and no information regarding what to do next. We finished our drinks and then waited for about ten minutes before going back to reception for the next step. I noticed this same intro process with two other couples while at Fond Doux and their confused reactions were the same. My suggestion would be after receiving the drinks the concierge/front desk staff would either come back and give guests a short tour of the property or get drinks after going over some basics about our stay. It felt awkward to go back to reception and have to ask them to be shown to our cottage. We also had to ask where the pool was after being shown to our cottage and had to figure out where to go for meals ourselves. We also had an all-inclusive plan and were given no information about that either. There is a book in the cottages but the information in those wasn’t very accurate.

We first stayed in the Banana Tree Cottage for 3 nights. It was a cute little cottage tucked away into one side of the property right by the pool. As soon as we went into the bathroom we noticed the ants. We live in Florida so we are pretty used to bugs and ants, but these ants were all over the interior of the cottage, not a few, thousands. A girl from reception came as soon as we mentioned it to them and sprayed Raid or something which killed the ants temporarily and left the can. That was our line of defense for 3 days. That pesticide smell kind of overwhelmed the fresh air of the rainforest and because of that the cottage never felt clean to us. The floor was never mopped and the walls and floor were visibly covered with the insecticide the three days we were there. That being said, the cottage was very private and quiet which we loved. The hammock was also a nice feature, and a nice place to relax away from the ants.

On our fourth night we moved to the Hillside Coconut cottage. Overall we were much happier there. While it was a little noisier from the sounds carrying up the hill from the restaurants, it was bigger and had a lot less bugs. We had an issue with taking a shower that was either very hot or very cold in the previous cottage and the water was easier to adjust here also. Also we found it a little cooler, there seemed to be more of a breeze up there. We did miss the hammock though! On a side note, the stairs are quite steep, numerous, and uneven. This was not a problem for us but it was a bit of a hike to the cottage, something to consider if you have any mobility issues.

Having an-all inclusive package we ate most of our meals at Fond Doux as St. Lucian restaurants can be expensive. Overall, I agree with other reviews that there needs to be more options for snacks and more variety at meals before I can recommend buying an all-inclusive plan here. Some days we did go hungry in between meals. Breakfast was adequate, nothing fancy but we found enough to eat every day. I wish the juice was changed more frequently; we had apple juice every day but one in eight days. The one thing that was an annoyance was the chef that cooked the eggs. Every day when we arrive to breakfast he would either not be there or would walk away even after he saw us arrive. Only one day while he was there did we order eggs because of this. Now our last two days there one of the girls was working the omelet station and she was very friendly, going around asking everyone if they wanted anything and this was much friendlier and welcoming. Too bad she wasn’t working the station every day. Now it says in the room breakfast starts at 730. The first day we got there right at 730 and everything was ready. The next day we had plans off property and needed to eat really early but when we arrived they had just started setting up and everything wasn’t ready until almost 8. This was the case most days with everything not being ready until 8.

Lunch was the worst meal. Some days it was served as a buffet in the Jardin Cocoa restaurant, some days it was served there with an al carte menu, and the worst days it was served in the Cocoa Pod restaurant as a buffet. If served in the Cocoa Pod (where breakfast is served) they don’t set up the bar. This means if you order a drink they have to walk to the other restaurant to make it which can take forever and they don’t seem too happy about doing. The food was the same every single day for 8 days. Chicken or fish, rice, bland salad with the same dressing, root vegetables, and sometimes peas. Twice there was mac and cheese but it was on the buffet and gone when we got there at 1pm and not replenished. Now they say they serve lunch from 12-4 but on the one day we came at 130 and they tried to get us to eat from the empty buffet that a tour group had demolished. This was the third day in a row of the same exact food and all that was left was scraps so we asked if there was anything else to order. They said no initially but when we asked for a sandwich they relented and agreed to make us each one.

Dinners were the only meal with variety. While the menu was not extensive it was rotated daily. It’s not fancy, gourmet food but some meals were very good. The soups in particular were delicious. Dinner was also the only time we didn’t feel like we were putting them out by ordering drinks. The frozen drinks in particular were very good. Now again in the room it says dinner is available until 10pm. On some nights, particularly weekends, this is true. One night we went down to get drinks at 830pm though and they had already put all the liquor away and were doing inventory. When we asked about this we were told by the staff that dinner ends at 8pm every night. It’s a good thing we already ate or we would have gone hungry.

The pool area is not big and the whole area does look a little worn. We liked how deep the pools were and there were never more than one or two other couples there despite the cottages all being full most days. Our biggest frustrations were the fact that almost every day, morning or afternoon, there were never any clean towels. With a property that only has a couple of dozen guests at a time why can’t this big checked more frequently? Also the bar is a little bit of a trek to get to from the pool. While they say you can call for drinks, it was hard enough to get them even when you went to the bar. One day at lunch a gentlemen came down to get a couple. First we saw him go to the Jardin Cocoa where the bar was, it was closed so he walked over to the Cocoa Pod to find someone to make them. The girl had to walk back over to Jardin to get the supplies for them, bring them back over to Cocoa Pod to make the drinks. The whole process took over 20 minutes. Also on our last day we got up early to go to the beach for a few hours. When we got back we really wanted one last drink while we showered and got ready to go. We got to the bar at 11am and she had just started setting up. We asked if we could get drinks and instead of saying “sure, what would you like?” we got a “well, what do you want?” I told my wife we would just come back after our showers because she didn’t seem very eager to help us. When we came back almost an hour later everything still wasn’t set up and they made us two drinks that were nothing like the versions of them we had been ordering all week. That summed up our experience right there. The whole week was inconsistent and we felt like a bother to most of the staff.

One exception to this was Katrina. She was a smiling, friendly face whenever we saw her and extremely helpful. In eight days, she was the one person who went out of her way to make us feel welcome. Also the housekeeper always made sure to leave us extra towels and changed the sheets on the bed very frequently so they always smelled clean and fresh. On another note, I wished the staff wore name tags. It would have been nice to call the girls by name. We were introduced to several the first day but it was hard to remember everyone and no one introduced themselves after that.

We did the plantation tour one afternoon. It took about 30 minutes and we walked through the garden areas and went over the different plants. Our tour guide was one of the girls from the restaurant. She had a strong accent and was hard to understand at first. I have to say I was a little disappointed that we didn’t talk more about the cocoa making process. She went over it briefly, about 5 minutes and I can’t say I really learned much at all about that aspect of the plantation.

I think our biggest disappointment was the internet. It did not work by the pool or restaurants the whole week we were there. We mentioned this to reception but it never was fixed or addressed. The only place we could get online was on the porch at reception. This was a huge issue as we both had work online we had to complete during this trip. It would have been nice to be able to sit by the pool with a table while on our computers. Other guests were also frustrated by this during our stay.

When we checked out we were also charged for bottled water, despite being on an all-inclusive plan. They give you a survey to fill out but the girls are sitting right in front of you during this which is awkward. Obviously it’s hard right down all your frustrations right in front of them.
I have to say after reading all the reviews on here we left feeling like we stayed at a different resort. Fond Doux is a rustic place, which we knew going into it. My advice is if you don’t like camping, you probably won’t like it here. We left wishing that we only spent half our vacation here, and the other half at a different resort. While we had a unique experience, we would have liked a more personal, inviting atmosphere. Lucky with some changes in procedures and staff training that might one day be accomplished.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sean D
Fonddoux, Owner at Fond Doux Plantation & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

IMPROVEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE

Dear Sean D,

Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to provide your feedback about your recent stay at the Fond Doux Holiday Plantation.

It is highly unusual for us to receive comments such as yours and generally our guests, irrespective of their reasons for traveling, give our service, management team and staff high praise.

We have done comprehensive changes for our all-inclusive guests which include the option of lunch and drinks in the pool area. We would like to apologize for the bottled water which was charged to your account as it was a clerical error on our part. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard, there is no excuse for an easy going attitude on the part of our employees.

Your comments have been discussed in detail with our Food and Beverage team and while it is cold comfort to you now, additional training efforts are being focused on how we communicate to our guests to ensure that everyone feels welcome here at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation. We are in the process of getting the name tags and hopefully on your return visit you will be better acquainted with every staff member.

During your stay, there were about three other fruits in season and we are therefore surprised that you only got the chance to have golden apple juice.

We are disappointed as it appears that you did not enjoy your tour which is one of the highlights here at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation. We have now assigned Philip to conduct the tours for the in-house guests.

The pool towels are restocked daily however; we have asked the Housekeeping staff to frequent the pool to make sure that there are enough towels for guests use.

The comment cards are now being handed to our guests the day before departure.

We are disheartened that your biggest disappointment was with the internet. We have given priority to the internet service by the pool and our Cable Company is working tirelessly to restore the internet service.

Once again, we would like to apologize for the catalogue of lapses you encountered. I trust that the issues you experienced have not left an indelible mark and that you will consider a return visit to Fond Doux Holiday Plantation at some point in the future. We would welcome the opportunity to share firsthand the improvements made in light of your concerns.

Eroline & Lyton Lamontagne

Also consider these accommodations in or near Soufriere
Jade Mountain Resort
Ladera Resort
Ladera Resort
#2 of 11 in Soufriere
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina by Capella

Been to Fond Doux Plantation & Resort? Share your experiences!