“Didn't disappoint”

Jah Lamb's Vegetarian
Ranked #18 of 37 Restaurants in Soufriere
Reviewed January 2, 2017

Being vegetarian I always wanted to try Ital and this didn't disappoint. Daalpuri was delicious - even my husband approved!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Had a good late lunch at Jah Lamb's little restaurant. For two people, ordered half a pizza which was filled with lentils, potatoes topped with cheese and 2 different Dal puris, washed down with local orange and grapefruit and lime juices, all for 25EC. Jah Lamb sat with us the entire time and told us about his beginnings and future plans which were very interesting. Location on TripAdvisor is incorrect, it's near the last street perpendicular to the waterfront and a few houses up. Locals know the way if you get lost. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 27, 2016

best pizza i have ever from the prince of rasta in soufriere. he sells meals , local punch and juices, salads and breadfruit , no fish nor meat served there.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 11, 2016

I saw reviews for Jah lamb's on TA and popped there (after asking directions) with my daughter. It really isn't clear that it's a restaurant as there are no noticeable signs outside but neighbours assured me it was the right place. Jah Lamb asked me if I had been before and when I told him I had found him on TripAdvisor he said he 'wasn't ready for the internet' :)
We both ate pizza and salad and, as we ate, numerous locals came in for takeout. We found the food tasty and he kept popping in to check we were ok and spoke freely with my five year old daughter. He is a lovely man and his home/restaurant is a delightful place to eat. We ate three slices of pizza and salad and the total cost was 15EC (about £3.75)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 29, 2016

If you want something different and a break from your luxury hotel's overpriced menu do go! My husband isn't vegetarian but also loved it.We got a taxi as in a small street in central Soufriere, no signs!
He opened Satuday night just for us as we phoned in advance.
Spent 2 hours chatting and learning about his Rastsfarian culture, so interesting.
A real honour to sit in his front room and be served 3 delicious courses and fresh passion juice, does also offer beer. His delicious whole meal pastry is made with spring water, coconut and turmeric.
He would like to expand as only has room for about 6 to eat and is saving up yo do this.
The sad thing is he didn't know what Tripadvisor was so probably never reads these fab reviews! It would be nice to get him a higher rating though, can we do this.
Please do go and enjoy his cooking.

Date of visit: May 2016