“Low cost transfer, first class service”

eKarib Island Tours
Ranked #28 of 38 Tours in Soufriere
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My Husband and I booked a round trip transfer to The Body Holiday Le Sport. We were picked up at the airport by a neatly dressed young man, we were informed that the drive would be approximately 90 minutes which sounded extremely long but honestly didnt feel that way when we started the drive. The driver was very knowledgeable, he was friendly, he stopped at various points for pictures and even offered us water and beers. When I booked with ekarib, I thought the prices were a low based on what the hotel had quoted us and thought that we were just going to be picked up on a regular/dirty car with maybe no air conditioning. We were proven wrong! The vehicle seemed fairly new and was in great condition.

I would definitely recommend ekarib for airport transfers!

1  Thank Alexi B