“Patricia Ann du Boulay as I remembered as a child in Ruby Plantation”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #32 of 36 things to do in Soufriere
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I used to live at Ruby estate with my late parents (Charles & Elise Du Boulay) I lived on a 600 acere farm cultivated under one management that was my father, He had an oversee and many men and women working for him. Lime juice was exported to England and so was coco and coffee. I remember it as a beautiful estate own by my father. They had lime, coco, banana, avocado, orange, grapefruit, coconut, coffee. &many other tropical fruits trees. Elise my mother was a very kind and loving person, she loved flowers and had a beautiful garden. My dad Charles was a person by the book but he was very loving at the same time, He loves to ride his horse Peggy on the plantation visiting his workers. It was the saddest day when my father died in 1962 and Ruby Estate was never the same again (the soul of Ruby died with him)..

5  Thank Patricia D