“Fantastic”

Solomon Water Taxi & Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Let me help you discover Saint Lucia. A tour on a cruise boat around the beautiful Saint Lucia is often said to be the best way to truly experience the unique splendor and tranquility of this tropical paradise. A day on a boat makes it possible for you to visit in a short time many beach spots and locations, and lets you discover the real island life, visit the little villages around the coast, the fruit market, Castries...
Farnborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Soloman is friendly trustworthy and accommodating; if you want to take control and plan your own trip and timings he us your man. Introduced to us by his sister Benita who has a fab little boutique type shop on the edge of sugar beach. He is reasonably priced and arranges water and inland transport plus all tickets and guides where necessary. Would use again and thoroughly recommend.

Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Nice guy”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

If you want a friendly private boat trip go with this guy.Reliable and helpful and with a brand new motor on the boat .Thoroughly recommend

Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“St Lucia boat tour - Marigot Bay, Mud bath, Volcano, Pitons, Sugar Beach, Anse Chastanet”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Excellent way to see St Lucia's highlights.
Solomon was well organized, on time, and flexible.
Our trip as organzied by Solomon:
830-930: Hotel to Soufriere by boat
930-1130: Car to volcano & mud baths
11:30-1230: Snorkelling at Sugar beach
1230-130: Anse Chastanet beach
130-230:Lunch in Marigot Bay
400: Back to Hotel
This is a great way to see St Lucia's key attractions. It's far nicer, and more unique, than sitting in a car all day. The boat was excellent. Open air, beautiful views of the coastline and ocean all day. Solomon had pre arraged a car for the trip up to the volcano. Drinks and food if we wanted.
We were able to arrange all this via email prior to our trip. Very professional team, and a great experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank KGF69
Fallbrook, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solomon made our day a memorable one”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We visited St. Lucia from our cruise ship last Thursday, October 10th, and I had pre-arranged a water taxi tour and snorkeling trip which included lunch. We met Solomon at the port (he was there before us) in the morning and we then got on his boat and started our tour. What was so nice is that we were taken to certain bays and villages and were told about that specific place, i.e. details, famous people who resided there, etc. We stopped at Sugar Beach and relaxed, drank beer and rum that Solomon brings along in a cooler, snorkeled in the Marine Preserve there which was amazing, and then enjoyed an awesome lunch prepared by Solomon's mom and sister. Delicious, authentic island food !!! We did a little more relaxing then we were off to another great snorkeling spot at Anse Chastenay (sp?). Then it was back to the port while enjoying some more rum and beer during the ride. All in all, it was a wonderful, relaxing day and it was my husband's birthday so I wanted to make it special for him and indeed it was. Thank you Solomon for the memories !!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bonnie V
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Favorite day in St. Lucia”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My new husband and I were in St. Lucia for a 10 day honeymoon and we took Solomon's Soufriere tour on our first full day on the island. We had a GREAT time! It was kind of pricey compared to other tours that I looked into but we chose it b/c we really wanted to go from Castries to Soufriere by boat and the descriptions of the other tours weren't clear enough for me to tell if they would hit all of the major tourist spots.

We saw the other tours that we ran into were not intimate at all. Solomon had a taxi pick us up from the dock in Soufriere and our taxi driver was our personal guide through Soufriere- he got us mud at the mud baths, told us about plants at the botanical gardens, took pictures of us, and told us about Soufriere and St. Lucia as we went along. We had a great local lunch on the beach between the Pitons and went snorkeling. Here we saw the big boat tour groups and some of them were so full that not all of their passengers had seats. The tour guides were also yelling "John's group, get on the boat" & "Joe's group, get ready to go". Hearing all of that chaos made us so happy that we were just relaxing on the beach, drinking beer, and hanging out until we were ready to go. It was also super nice to have someone guide us through the mud baths...we saw one couple get left behind their group and not know what to do at the baths b/c their group had gotten ahead of them a little bit.

my husband and I drink a lot of water so at the end of the day their were still quite a few beers and most of a container of coconut rum left in the cooler that Solomon had stocked for us. He told us to take what we wanted and even gave us a plastic bag to put it all in!

the only almost downside to the day was that when we got to the sulpher springs, our taxi driver told us to chose between the mud bath and "visiting". I had told Solomon by email that I wanted to see the volcano and do the mud bath. We were caught off guard b/c we thought that we were going to do both things but we chose the mud bath. In the end it didn't really end up mattering b/c we got to drive on the road right by the volcano so we still got to see it (we just didn't know that when we were told we had to chose). Also, the trip through the botanical gardens was pretty quick- walked straight to the waterfall and only stopped once to look at fruits and veggies on a table on our way out. It was enough for my husband and I but if you really want to learn about all of the plants, you should schedule a separate tour for that. The day was jam packed so there wasn't a ton of time spent at each location but it was so much fun doing a little bit of everything!

My husband and I had booked 4 tours during our trip and while we enjoyed them all, our day with Solomon was our favorite b/c we really got a feel for the island and we did so many different things while still relaxing

Visited August 2013