Review Highlights
Water taxi to the beaches - Best water tour ever!!

Vacation59979580320
Solomon water and land taxi

kristatrirun

All reviews sugar beach his mother marigot bay cruise ship rum punch st lucia mud bath bat cave snorkeling stops beach chairs delicious lunch anse chastanet piton beer minute boat ride snorkeling equipment snorkeling area via email
Reviewed yesterday

I just want to comment on Jeff’s review - Jeff that was such a nice gesture making sure your property was made safe from other tourists; anyone working for Solomon treats their guests with utmost respect. Perhaps you could’ve zippered your gear all the way and they wouldn’t have to watch out for your belongings. Seriously, only rating 2 for this is on you, not them.

I want to begin with a huge thanks to Marla for orchestrating last minute and accommodating 5 of us with an experience we will never forget! We emailed the night before our ship was to arrive in St. Lucia, and less than 24 hours later we were on the best water taxi tour in the Caribbean! The owner of King Solomon was born in Jalousie, now called Sugar Beach. Positioned between the Pitons, this is a private resort, but Solomon and his family have a small shop on the public side of the beach.
The snorkeling is wonderful; you can rent gear from the shop. Their kind hospitality, indigenous to St. Lucian’s, provided us with a delicious meal and unlimited drinks. We spent hours here at Sugar Beach, followed by a coastline tour of several bays including Marigot Bay. We stopped at Anse Chastanet for another half hour of snorkeling, which sadly to say pales in comparison to Sugar Beach - those who don’t understand the integrity of sea life - Please don’t touch the coral. It is alive and essential. Here at Anse Chastanet I’m sad to say lies a ghost of what led me to snorkeling many years ago. It truly was a paradise, as is Sugar Beach today.
To the family at King Solomon Water Tours, I thank you and I can’t wait to see you all again, soon.
p.s. I have used other tour companies in St. Lucia, and they are very good, but if you want to be treated like you are family, where only the best of everything will suffice, Solomon is the very best.

Reviewed yesterday

I would highly recommend this tour. I felt like a princess. Taking a water taxi to a beach and then a land taxi to the mineral springs saved a lot of time. We beat the land tours to the site which gave us a lot of time at the springs for great pictures and relaxation. Then we went to the water falls again our tour guy took a video and lots of pictures. Lunch was great. and then off to the beach were they saved lounge chairs for us beer and other drinks. Snorkeling was great saw many kinds of fish, beautiful water. It was a full day well worth it. Bring a good tip.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My family decided to hire Solomon Tours while we were in st. Lucia for the day on a one week cruise with Carnival. Solomon picked us up at the dock and took us on a beautiful tour of the island. When we got to Sugar Beach his sister was there with chairs for us and unlimited rum punch. We snorkled for about an hour but couldve snorkled for 2-3 hours. The water was beautiful and many of us were new at snorkeling but we saw beautiful fish. Then his mother cooked a delicious st. Lucian lunch. Shortly after lunch we went to the black sand beach for about an hour. FYI - the sand is HOT!. Solomon and his team were courteous, timely, made sure our cups were full with rum punch. We had an awesome time. After all that fun we couldve gone home and felt like the trip was worth it. Everyone (ages 28-65) felt that this was the part of the 7 day cruise.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We were a group of 3 ladies on this tour. We visited 5 islands in 5 days during our cruise. We went on an excursion each day. Solomon’s tours in St. Lucia was our favorite excursion by far! You cannot book this excursion through your cruise. We emailed ahead of time to coordinate the excursion and meet up on the morning of. All the staff were fun and professional! Captain Richard, Titus & Yiovanni were each welcoming, timely, informative and just fun to be with! The boat ride to Soufriere is worth the trip alone! Gorgeous views and a stop at a fruit bat cave! The sulfur volcanic hot springs were amazing and not as smelly as I had thought it would be! Our skin felt sooo amazing after the mud! We then visited the volcano, diamond water falls & stopped at an over look for a beautiful picture of the island below. After lunch made by Solomon’s mom, we arrived to sugar beach and met Solomon, his wife & his sister. They had 3 lounge chairs under a huge umbrella with a cooler of water & alcoholic beverages waiting for us and made us feel like family. We snorkeled on sugar beach and went to another beach after to snorkel there as well. Awesome fish sitings! On the way back to our ship we received a water tour of the area where celebrities own houses. Such a great experience, would definitely recommend and do it again! Thank you Solomon, Richard, Titus & Yiovanni

Reviewed 3 days ago

We went on a boat tour & snorkeling with Richard & Titus of Solomon Water Taxi. Richard stayed back by our belongings. I purposely left the zipper on my backpack open about an inch. When I got back on the boat the zipper was fully closed. I have no idea how much cash I had in that pocket (at least a couple hundred in twenties), so I have no way of knowing if any was taken. I can tell you (in my opinion) he should not have touched my zipper. It just looks bad to me. I confronted Solomon and he said Richard closed it to be nice. The backpack was straight up and it wasn't open enough for much of anything to fall out. Be Careful!

Solomon S, Owner at Solomon Water Taxi & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Good day Jeff B,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with Solomon Water Taxi & Tours. First of all a story always have two sides.
Richard is one of our best worker;he will never do such a thing. If something like that we’re to happen why did you and your wife tip them at the end of the trip? Why did you tip Solomon as well?Also we spoke to Richard and he said after you zip the bag;you went back for your wife’s wallet and camera so maybe you had too much to drink;because you alone drunk a case of beer. Also your wife confronted you about the accusation you made and told you that was a lie;so what you did you walked away from her.
I’m really sorry to hear that you felt insecure but to be honest you can trust Richard even with your bank account (lol) but that’s the truth. Thank you for your business and we look forward in welcoming you again on your next visit to our beautiful island St. Lucia.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great experience and relaxing day! The location between the Pitons, the snorkeling, the food, the sights, the information about local areas and Solomon himself were all just excellent. Couldn’t have been better in any way! Definitely will do this again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 8, 2018

This adventure was by far the best day of our trip. Starts off with snorkeling, boat tours, then head to a drive-in volcano with a mud bath (awesome), and then swimming under a cool waterfall, all followed up at Soloman's mom's restuarant for lunch. The food was amazing and you can't meet a sweeter woman. My wife and I were on our honeymoon and this is something we never will forget. All the guides are awesome and take all the photos of you and tell you all the history of the island. If possible ask for Yiovanna as your tour. We have such amazing photos because of him. We just miss we found Soloman earlier in our stay because we would have done the same excursion again.

1  Thank DrewM3333
Reviewed September 29, 2018

We booked an excursion with Solomon and his team prior to our arrival in St Lucia. His wife provided excellent customer service helping me set up the boat trip. We requested fishing as we wanted to have an opportunity to catch some fish and we were not disappointed. Solomon arrived on time at Sugar Beach and had everything we needed for the day ready to go. He took us to several spots allowing my Fiancee and I to enjoy the beautiful day while catching a variety of local fish. He made the day perfect in every way and we truly enjoyed spending time with him and his crew. I would strongly recommend using Solomon for any excursion you may want to go on as he not exceeds expectations but he is a great person to be around as well. When we go back I will definitely book him for another outing.

1  Thank Nate R
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Richard (Party Man) and Titus sorted out a great trip for us from Sugar Bay to Soufrierie; the volcano mud bath; waterfall; bat cave; and Anse Chastanet for scuba diving. The rum punch was excellent, and everyone involved took great care of us all day. Great reliable guys and thoroughly recommended - they are not bad at taking your photos on your phone too!

Solomon S, Owner at Solomon Water Taxi & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for the glowing comments and for choosing our company to help you explore Saint Lucia. I’m delighted to hear that Richard and Titus did an amazing job taking care of you of you guys.
Glad to hear that they exceeded your expectations.
Thanks again for the feedback. We look forward in welcoming you again on your next visit to St. Lucia.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

If you want to have the best day ever in St Lucia – book a tour with Solomon’s Water Taxi! Our day was absolutely wonderful! Richard & Titus picked us up right at the dock and whisked us to the mud baths before any other tour arrived! We basically had it to ourselves. We also got to the waterfall and had that all to ourselves too! We had a fantastic homemade lunch prepared by Solomon’s mom at Sugar Beach. The rest of the day was spent exploring the coastal towns of St. Lucia and ending at
Castries Market. They were so accommodating and willing to go anywhere we wanted. The group was not only accommodating but lots of fun too! We just had an incredible day with these guys and feel like we saw so much of St Lucia! You definitely made us all want to come back to your gorgeous island!
Thank you Marla for all the great communication; Yvonne for being an awesome guide and mud painter – you were the greatest mud painter ever; Richard and Titus for being the best boat guides ever, it was fun spending the day with you and Solomon for having your company and allowing us to have a day like this! We’ll never forget you all and our day in St Lucia!

1  Thank gretchen30

Hello and Good day,

The topic says it’s all.
It’s always a pleasure reading and seeing those positive feedback.
Thank you so much for the kind and generous comments and for recommending our company to the world.
We at Solomon Water Taxi & Tours take pride in providing the best tour on island. We treat all our customers like family. I’m very happy that you trusted and chose our company.
Hope to see you again in the near future.