“A stay to remember at St. Lucia”
Review of Discover Soufriere

and up
Twins Piton Tour in Soufriere, Saint Lucia
Ranked #16 of 38 Tours in Soufriere
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in the south west of the beautiful Island of Saint Lucia is Soufriere. Soufriere is considered the gem of Saint Lucia. Soufriere boasts a fusion of sandy beaches, a natural harbour, coral reefs, rainforests, the Diamond water falls, the Sulphur Springs, the World’s only drive-in Volcano and the Majestic Twin Pitons. Here at Discover Soufriere we provide fun filled, adventure packed, informative private tours and small excursion, Airport Pick up, Book hotels in Soufriere, Car Rental and other services in St. Lucia. We plan every detail of your Vacation with a personal touch that big touring companies miss out on. With only a few hours to enjoy our island we have a fun pack day for our Cruise ship passengers. We guarantee you that you will enjoy every bit of your vacation from start to finish. You are one step closer to your St. Lucia dream vacation. Let the fun begin.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were four Norwegian couples, all of us having passed 60 years of age, who were visiting St. Lucia during the Easter holiday 2013. Discover Soufriere had arranged all transfers and excursions, and we were staying at the Downtown Hotel in Soufriere. We had chosen rooms with sea/Piton view, and we were very pleased with the rooms. Our driver, Marcus, did a fantastic good job as guide to many scenic places, and he was also a very good driver. I have been working as a travel agent in Norway for close to 45 years, and you may perhaps say I'm a bit spoiled as regards standard of hotel rooms, land arrangements etc. Consequently it's a pleasure for me here to recommend the hotel as well as the service rendered by Discover Soufriere represented by Charlma and Charles. Regards Dag Thorbjørnsen, Kristiansand, Norway.

All reviews
"stops"
in 5 reviews
"communication"

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Five stars are not nearly what this place deserves. Charlma organized everything and our vacation wouldn't have gone as well without them. They organized everything from booking to buses and everything. Also, they took the time to work with you and make your vacation as best as possible. Their staff is both extremely kind and helpful. You can tell that they do this because they enjoy their job. I HIGHLY recommend this and it will make your vacation run so much smoother. Why wouldn't you want to take all those hours of deciding what to take and endless phone calls out of your vacation and just enjoy yourself?

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Being disable and from Washington I was looking for some me time and to enjoy nature. Discover Soufiere was recommended to me by a friend and who had indicated their satisfaction with the service. Trusting this personal review I decided to contact Miss Charles who was personally recommended and all I can say is kudos to her and her team. They organized my tours and trips down the last detail. I felt that they were my personal assistant. I recommend discover soufriere to anyone looking to vacation in Soufriere especially Miss Charles. Kudos!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had an airport pickup and the Gros Piton hike organized by Discover Soufriere. I was very pleased with both. The driver, Daniel, picked me up at the airport on time, kindly answered all of my many questions about life in St. Lucia during the one-hour drive to Soufriere, gave interesting information about the areas we were driving through and even offered to stop for a great spot to take a photo of the Pitons.
For my hike I was also picked up at the hotel on time and had a good drive to Gros Piton where a guide accompanied my way up. After the hike, the driver, who had already been waiting for me, drove me back to the hotel safely.
Booking the airport pickup and the tour was a good experience as well. My questions were answered within just a few hours by a very nice lady called Charmla.
Overall I can highly recommend to book your airpirt pickup and tours with Discover Soufriere.