“Great Views”

and up
Tet Paul Stairway Tour in St Lucia
Ranked #2 of 44 things to do in Soufriere
More attraction details
Owner description: Tet Paul Nature Trail is situated in the south-western town of Soufriere, St. Lucia. Soufriere is approximately 42 km from the island's capital, Castries, and about 1 hour by bus or taxi and 35 minutes by boat. The trail itself is about a 10 minute drive from the town centre by bus and about 40 minutes on feet.
Reviewed December 20, 2013

A good walk up from Boucan by Hotel Chocolat but well worth it for the great views of the Pitons and surrounding areas

Write a ReviewReviews (1,293)
All reviews
in 79 reviews
"entrance fee"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I visited Tet Paul in December 2013 and was impressed not only by the scenery but also by the knowledge imparted by my tour guide. The hike was very easy (I did it with only socks on since I gave my friend my sneakers) and I enjoyed the high winds and the stunning views of the Twin Peaks, as well as of the surrounding districts. The area is also rich in history with local traditions. Everyone who saw us was very amicable and hospitable. It is definitely a place which I would recommend visiting especially if one is not interested in climbing the Pitons but still wants a bit of a hike.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

A lovely short walk that ends with some sensational views of both Gros Piton and Petit Piton. I would make it a stop if visiting Soufriere, it's worth the detour.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This walk is an easy hike with some beautiful reviews of the Pitons. Perhaps more interesting than the Pitons, which are so omnipresent on St. Lucia, are the views of the interior of the island, less dramatic, but capturing of the lifeworlds of residents.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our short visit to the Tet Paul Nature Trail. The cost is $5 US per person. Sharon guided us around the trail, showed us different fruits and herbs. Then took us to an amazing scenic point to look at the views of the a Pitons.

All credit to Sharon she is a great guide and so passionate about protecting this stunning nature trail.

1  Thank Ruggedadventurer