“Best day of our trip!”

Joy's Adventure Excursion and Coastal Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Joy has over 20 years of experience offering the best in personalized tours,excursions and transfers at the best prices.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We had a great time on Joy's cruise. The guides were friendly and really made the trip a fun time. You get to see many sights on the island! It is definitely worth it. If you only do one thing during your time in St. Lucia, I would suggest Joy's cruise!!

1  Thank LauraSteph

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I took this cruising excursion during the first of a two week holiday in stunning St. Lucia this past April. This is money well spent. Big powerful boat will take you to see views of this beautiful island that you would not want to miss. It is a full day with volcano visit, mud bath session, waterfall rinse off, shore lunch prepared by Joy's brother and his wife, snorkeling (amazing on a protected area near the Pitons), small harbor tours where you will see fishing villages and even boats of the rich and famous. You will find Joy under the tree near the waterfront activities. He will sign you up on the spot for an excursion in the next day or two and believe me you won't regret it. We had a blast! Joy is a super guy and very helpful with information about St. Lucia.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Joy's excursion was amazing, very well organized! Really enjoyed all the attractions visited, and the lunch location as well as the food choices. Would highly recommend this to anyone visiting this beautiful island.

1  Thank Salsaa
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We just got back from St. Lucia. I read the reviews about Joy's Excursions. I can honestly say that the all the positive reviews that I read were accurate. We had a group of nine of us that booked (5 adults, 3 teens and 1 child). There wasn't one of us that didn't have a great time. The whole experience was effortless. Joy and his son JJ very personable and flexible with the dates for the tour. The captain and crew also made this a fun trip. I can't think of one negative thing to say about this tour. Fun for everyone. I can't recommend this enough.

1  Thank cloving
Reviewed April 26, 2014

If there is one tour anyone should do while in St Lucia, I would highly recommend Joy's cruise. We went with our 2 kids aged 5 and 8, and the whole family enjoyed the trip immensely. Joy provides a very personal service - the whole tour is organized by him and his immediate family. The highlight of the trip was the beach side barbecue lunch which was followed by a snorkeling session. The tour guides were great fun and they made the whole trip informative as well as fun. We stayed in St James club and the boat picked us up right on the beach, though people staying in other resorts can also ask for a pick up close to their locations.
Thank you, Joy for providing us with wonderful memories.

1  Thank Satish M