“Joy Joy Joy!”

Joy's Adventure Excursion and Coastal Cruise
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Soufriere
More attraction details
Owner description: Joy has over 20 years of experience offering the best in personalized tours,excursions and transfers at the best prices. Come enjoy the best day tours in St. Lucia!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Myself and my family have just returned from our two week Wedding in St Lucia! On Saturday 8th June we booked Joys Cruise with our whole family! Plus two extra American guests who were great fun! There were 14 of us in total and firstly we would like to say a massive thankyou to Vaugn our tour guide! Wow he has such great spirit and knows the island so well!
We did everything listed on the trip and had the most beautiful day; mud baths, waterfalls, snorkeling and lots of fun and laughs!

We were welcomed onto the beach for a spot of lunch which was AMAZING! BBQ'd kingfish and chicken with amazing salads! We are over the moon to say not only did we enjoy the food but as a wonderful surprise Joy had his sister bake us an amazing cake with congratulations Tim and Charlotte! It tasted amazing and we were so greatful! We also received some champagne on our exciting boat trip back along with local beer and rum!

The trip is unbelievable and you don't even need to do any other trips as you see so much and have so much fun! Thankyou Joy, Vaughn, Kenny and Phil! You guys are awesome! X

Write a ReviewReviews (1,458)
All reviews
in 75 reviews
"fantastic trip"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I did the day tour with "Joy's Tours". It was so much fun. It is a family owned and operated business, which is great to know. They are very knowledgable about St. Lucia and take good care of you. We snorkeled, saw the Pitons, did the mud bath, mineral springs, waterfall, volcano and had a beach lunch with home cooked St. Lucian cuisine. You get to see lots of the island as you cruise on the water. The staff pointed out lots of attractions along the way. There was plenty of photo opportunities and lots of laughs.and beer and rum punch on the way back :)

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have just returned from my week away in St Lucia with My friend . We had a great time .I can honestly say that the highlight of my holiday was when we went on Joys Cruises. I am from the travel industry and had been recommended to do this tour by a colleague so when I actually booked it I could not wait .

The Tour started on the beach at Morgan Bay where we were greeted by Vaughn and Johnson . We were taken along the coast to Soufriere where all the local hotspots and hotels were pointed out along the way .

Once we arrived in Soufriere we were taken by taxi to the Drive in Volcano where we were lucky enough to experience the Mud Baths . It was amazing!

After taking a dip in the waterfalls and the Sulphur Springs it was time to experience local cooking .The food was fantastic with a range of Chicken , Barracuda Fish, rice, Lentils - there was definately something for everyone.

Then it was on for a spot of sunbathing at Sugar Beach where you could snorkel in between the Pitons in the amazing crystal clear waters.

The day was finished off with a trip back to Morgan Bay soaking up the sun , listening to Soca and sipping rum punch . I really did not want the day to end !

The staff are second to none and have so much local experience. Vaughn and Johnson were so entertaining . They really do know how to show you a good time ! They are a very friendly family . When I return to St Lucia I will do this trip again and again and cannot wait to recommend this to all of my customers looking to experience the delights of St Lucia

Amazing!!!

1  Thank chrissy123Essex
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I wont go into all the actual trip details as these have been posted many times, but surfice to say, the trip is everything and more you could want, great people and of course outstanding places to go.

Book via the man sat under the tree at the Watersport centre, you will have to approach him as he doesnt canvas business which is so pleasant!

A few tips, take a high factor sunscreen as there isnt loads of shade and take bottles of water as you will need these and there isnt really anything to drink until lunch.

Its a great trip with children from the age of 7 I would say.

This trip has everything you would want especially if your are staying at St James Morgan Bay and its a good price as well.