“Yummy food”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Fedo's had great service, fast service and reasonable prices. The food was delicious and home made. Tucked into the neighborhood, it can slightly tricky to find. Ask anyone though and they are bound to know how to get you there. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Jmylan

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The meal was great with fresh fish, vegetables and salad. I also had a local grapefruit juice. All for the price of $8.50 U.S. D. The
temperature was a bit warm, and there are some fans, that keeps the air moving. I understand the Chef, Fedo, was a Chef for Anse Chastanet Hotel some years ago. There was no dessert, my only complaint.

1  Thank Isadora C
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We went here for very late lunch and the food was fantastic. This is a local dive in a neighborhood, so you have to know that when seeing it pop up on tripadvisor's top 10 list along side Jade and Orlando's. All great, but different since those are more formal and this is ultra casual. I had the creole chicken and my wife had the curry. Plus a cold Piton of course. Pour on the pepper sauce and you're in heaven.

Good luck finding it though. The only thing that worked was the one review that said to drive to the neighborhood, then ask the locals. I do see that it's been recently added to google maps, so study carefully before heading out:

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food at Fedo's is excellent!! We went there for lunch 2 days in a row after diving with Chester in Soufriere. This is where the locals go to eat. The prices are very reasonable and the food is all local. Would go there anytime in St. Lucia!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Lots of locals eat here.
We saw them bringing in an enormous kingfish- so you know the food is fresh.

Great prices. I had the kingfish - really nice portion with all the usual ground provisions.
My friend had the chicken curry- a generous serving.

This isn't the spot for a romantic meal (there is a TV playing) but simply for a great authentic island meal at a great price you cannot do better