“Super Souifiere Dining Experience”
Review of Martha's Tables

Martha's Tables
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Soufriere
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We ate at Martha's Tables as part of a tour and it was a wonderful lunch! It was a buffet that included a variety of delectable items. The service was wonderful and very friendly! The atmosphere was quaint, patio style. Although this was the only meal we ate off our resort, it was surprisingly good and I would even say it was as good as come of the meals at our resort. I recommend!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had lunch here twice, after many attempts at finding the place, we finally found it.
We were a bit late the first time and the daily special was gone, so I can't comment on that. I had the shrimp in creole sauce and my boyfriend the pan fried chicken. There was a decent amount of shrimp, curry rice, beans with some dumplings and some local vegetables, the portions were bigger than anywhere on the island we've been to and the prices the lowest, not to mention it was very tasty.
We also got, on the house, a small bowl of tuna salad and mac & cheese, I liked the salad and my boyfriend loved the mac&cheese.
The second time we came in too early (we were leaving for the airport) and there was a water problem but again we were still served a delicious inexpensive meal.
We were a bit disappointed that they are not open for dinner or during the weekends, but then again it is a family restaurant and they should be free set their own schedule.

I would recommend it to a friend, and if i were to go to St. Lucia again, I would definitely be a regular at lunch.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was our only local meal in St. Lucia. The rest were at our all inclusive resort. This was part of a tour and it was a great experience. We were served a buffet with all local cuisine. IT WAS GREAT. The lime squash juice was the best.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have just returned from St Lucia and had intended to visit Marthas for dinner. Please be aware that due to a combination of increasing years and ill health, Martha has decided to open at lunch times only.

1  Thank Cedric324
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Worth the detour, charming service,delicious home cooked food at sensible and reasonable prices.... Best meal I have had in St Lucia, and considerably better than the five star Sugar Beach hotel we are staying in......