“Amazing, fun experience!”

$122.99*
St Lucia West Coast Catamaran Cruise to Soufriere and Sulphur Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: St. Lucia's All In One Experience right here in Soufriere! Located on an 18th century estate near to the World Heritage Pitons and the famous Sulphur Springs volcano. We have lots for you to do and we offer activities for every member of the family. Learn about our local history and culture from our working plantation, you'll even get to taste along the tour. Grab your adventure buddy for an exciting zip line through the canopy with great views of the Pitons. Hop on a horse and explore the estate cowboy style, ride into the volcano and the beach. Take a hike through the lush rainforest and experience a natural spa treatment at a mineral waterfall. You'll work up quite the appetite but don't worry we serve a delicious local creole buffet lunch in our open-air restaurants. Browse our gingerbread gift shop and buy some of our locally made chocolate (yum!). Stroll and take photos on our beautiful estate at your own speed and take in the many views. Explore and be enchanted.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I loved the estate very picturesque and peaceful, the tour guide we had was v friendly and funny the ziplining was amazing! The instructors were very helpful friendly and funny guys named Charlie, emmet and jimmy (I hope I got their names right) they made the experience for us was a bit nervous but they made us feel a total ease ! Was so much fun got some brilliant pics and videos hehe would definitely return soon as I finished I wanted to do it again 5 star service from us and our experience will never forget ! Thanks guys x

Reviewed June 25, 2013

First of all this estate is breathtaking!! Then add the ziplining and it was such an awesome experience. My husband and I and my teen boys went and loved ziplining through the lush trees of mangoes, coconuts, zipping over water and overlooking the scenic pitons. The staff was amazing and so helpful and compassionate as I got a little nervous on the first jump. They were extremely supportive and uplifting. We ended with a walk around the beautiful grounds with flowers everywhere and a delicious rum punch!

1  Thank 1BlufftonGirl
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Let me just start by saying I am sooooo scared of heights and get so motion sick! So I was very nervous to ever think about trying to zipline. It was something that my husband really wanted to do on our trip to St. Lucia. I sucked it up, and attempted it. Once we got there, we were taken out and fit for our harness and given safety tips. I was really nervous to go, and was about to back out. But the 2 workers that came along with us, were so motivating and encouraging that I gave it another thought. When it was my turn to go, stepping off the first platform was the hardest part of it all. I faced my fear and did it, and LOVED it! It was one of the most fun things I have ever done! I was recommend this to anyone visiting St. lucia! The views you get from every line was amazing. We got amazing pictures thanks to the staff that took them for us. They were so nice, and caring. So go have fun in St. Lucia on the zipplines!! :)

1  Thank laurenp03
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a great time zipping at this location. The guides were very helpful and very on top of safety. The we're always hooking us to the security lines before anything else. They were very patient in teaching us how to properly zip down their lines. The staff was top notch!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I went with my boyfriend's family so it was eight of us a couple from the cruise we were on so it was a nice intimate tour. We toured around the Morne Coubaril Estate and learned how chocolate is made and how sugar cane juice is extracted. We were given fresh coconut water and coconut bites as well. We made our way to the zip-line portion of the tour and it was great! Our guides, Barry and Emery were hilarious and energetic! They kept us safe but they told us to relax, let go and enjoy ourselves. Emery kept letting go of the zip-line cable and he would fly down "Spiderman" style until the next stop. It was hilarious! He wanted all the couples to do a "Honeymoon Ride" which was the girls wrapped their legs around the guy's waist and they would zip down "tandem" style. After the tour, we drank fresh tamarind juice and ate typical St. Lucia food and it was very yummy! We had a great time at this estate and highly recommend it!

1  Thank _figueroavero