Our stay at Stonefield Estate Resort was wonderful. We usually like to stay right on the beach when we vacation, but once I saw the pictures of the rooms at Stonefield, I was set on staying there and nothing else I saw seemed to compare. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant there was great as well. Breakfast was included each morning at their Mango Tree Restaurant and it was delicious. We stayed in the Jacaranda room and were very pleased. I will post photos since the website (when we booked) did not have many pictures for this particular room. We were very happy with our room and it had a nice little private stairway up the restaurant that was very convenient. There are no phones or TVs in the rooms, which was fine by us. The hotel does give you a cell phone that you can use whenever you need to call the front desk and it was very handy.
While here, we went down to the beach at Jalousie and it was beautiful. There are free chairs off to the side and not very apealing, instead we paid to use the hotel chairs and lounged in the most comfy beach chairs ever. We also used Solomon's Water Taxi to take us to the Gros Piton for a hike and then to Anse Chastanet Beach after. This beach wasn't as beautiful as Jalousie, but we enjoyed our afternoon relaxing there after our exhausting hike. We loved the Mango Tree Restaurant at Stonefield and we also loved the Dasheen Restaurant at Ladera Hotel just a few minutes away from Stonefield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere