Ladera Resort
$475
$333
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Stonefield Villa Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$428
$415
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$206
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$521
$500
$693
Hummingbird Beach Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$200
$120
  • Breakfast included
Leisure Inn(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$85
Orbitz.com
Villa des Pitons(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,331 results
All reviewshilltop dream suiteheated poolparadise ridgerecommend laderagros piton suiteladera punchour honeymoonheritage suitechef nigelbeach packagest luciadasheene restaurantopen airsugar beachopen wallcap maisonvisited ladera
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I chose Ladera Resort as our Honeymoon destination. I have to say this hotel is beyond words to describe. The VIEWS throughout the resort are AMAZING, the SERVICE IS EXCEPTIONAL and the FOOD FENOMENAL ( although expensive, but you get to enjoy gourmet dishes).
We just got back yesterday and I have to say I am missing our PITONS breathtaking room view. I not only spent my honeymoon at Ladera's also celebrated my 30th BDAY and it was totally amazing. My husband surprised me with a day full of activities he took me to horse riding to the other side of the island, then we went to Sugar Beach and at the end of the day he had arranged a romantic dinner at the hotel in a private room (at the winery). We met the owner Holly she is an amazing lady very simple and down to earth. A Special THANK YOU to the guest services team for guiding my husband , my special day turned a truly memorable ONE!!! (I did get some.... presents) internal joke with the staff. We have no bad comments or anything negative to say about our experience at LADERA RESORT. This has been by FAR our most UNIQUE VACATION we sure came back to the states relaxed. Our honeymoon experience has been magnifique as the French will say. THANK YOU Ladera Resort for such an amazing and unforgettable Experience!

Room Tip: Our room Letter was "O" I must say FENOMENAL! It was located in the middle. Breathtaking views of the Pitons and our plunged pool position was right on the edge it made us feel we were swimming on the mountains. LOVED ITTT.
2  Thank Aymora
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon a few weeks ago and we are wishing we could be back there. The amenities were amazing - our room was so spacious. The food was incredible. My husband is a picky eater and absolutely loved everything he ordered. When they didn't have one of our favorites on the menu the chef always obliged a request. They also swapped out the menus every few days so the variety was really nice. The grounds are immaculate. The staff is so friendly and helpful - they always remember your name or your favorite drink. For our last night at Ladera they served us dinner in the private wine room - such a treat! We spent 10 days at Ladera and it was truly an incredible experience! Would recommend to everyone and anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I have been coming to St.Lucia for quite a few years now and always made a point of taking a leisurely drive to Ladera hotel for lunch at their famous Dasheens restaurant and enjoy the spectacular views of the Pitons! Which, I might add is the best view in St.Lucia! In my humble opinion. :)

We have always been curious about what it might be like to stay in a room with only three walls....
So we booked for an overnight on November 4th. Well, that first look out over your room is stunning!! The Pitons in all their glory lit up by the sun was even more beautiful ! Felt like it might have been heaven! There are really no words sufficient enough to explain!?
The room is all wood, with carvings from local artists . Stairs, although very narrow and steep led up to a bedroom mezzanine where a lovely four poster bed is covered with netting. Really felt like you were high up in a tree house.

The large bathroom had a pretty mosaic shower stall but the shower head itself could use a little updating. Small thing ! I know.... Loved the wood furniture! But found it more artsy than comfortable. Unfortunately, when the sun is high it gets sooo hot in the room you could not actually stay in it. No matter! Because we spent most our time walking the grounds which has so much to look at, very lush with scents of multiple flowers and plants. We even found a little bird sanctuary that we sat near just watching the hummingbirds fly to the nectar the hotel has installed.

We had one experience that kind of put a damper on things .... We wanted to spend time on the beach for sunset. They told us the last shuttle ends at 4 pm I believe? Why they would end shuttles at that time, I have no idea? So we took our car to a parking area and had to use another hotels shuttle to the beach . The kindly gentleman told us we can use the beach chairs and facilities as both hotels have an understanding. Wonderful! Walked to the end of the beach for some privacy , place our things on a beach chair and notice we are being followed by a hotel beach worker. Who tells us we need to pay 50 dollars!!! To use the chairs. Gasp!! Lol we mentioned that we were staying at Ladera but it did not make a difference. He asked us to leave. With our faces red in embarrassment we headed to the bar at the other end of the beach. Had a couple of pitons , enjoyed the sunset and when it was time to head back up in the shuttle to the car park they asked to see our receites from the drinks or we could not get a shuttle back up. This would have meant a very, very steep climb up the road . We were stunned that Ladera would not warn us of this! Kinda put a sour taste in our mouths ....when we brought up how badly we were treated to the attention of Ladera front desk, they pulled out our contract and showed us where it mentions they are not a beach resort. Well, thats all fine and good! But please in the future! Can you at least warn other guests to your resort that patronage at the beach is not very welcoming! If you offer a shuttle then you should also offer hotel beach chairs....this is a Huge over sight in my opinion!! We would never go back to this beach again as the atmosphere is very snooty from the staff at the other resort which is called Jalousie resort.

Rant over!! Lol bottom line? We would stay at Ladera again maybe try the new suites which are very beautiful. Just would enjoy the lush grounds instead of spending time at the beach.
Also, Dasheens restaurant has a menu to die for....at cocktail hour and through dinner they had a fantastic Reggae band. The mood in the resto was very romantic.

All in all! The experience was positive! The staff were warm and welcoming as all St.Lucians are! :)

2  Thank kathyanddanny
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I took a trip to St. Lucia in June and we are STILL shocked we ever came back. If we could have stayed forever, we would have.

Even during rainy season, this hotel was an absolute treasure. By far the best hotel experience I have ever had. Our room was massive, the food was amazing, and the view-breathtaking at every turn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle L
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband I stayed here for our anniversary. We were stunned at the gorgeous scenery and beautifully decorated room! Most of the woodwork in the hotel is carved locally and was almost as amazing as the views. The staff are friendly and aim to please above and beyond your expectations. We loved every minute and hope to return soon.

1  Thank Stacey C