We stayed in this hotel in 2005 (?) during a hurricane when it was a Hilton. At the time, it seemed to be a bit run down, but the location was amazing. We just had to make a return trip to see if the very increased cost per night was worth it. I can say without a doubt, it is worth every penny. If you want luxury with outstanding, friendly service, this is the best place to stay.
We personally can't make this a yearly trip and will have to pick other areas of the Caribbean, but for a special time this will be our go to location. The cute little houses, your private pool, and the wonderful food is a truly wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is set amidst more than 100 acres of tropical rainforest on the island's scenic Caribbean coast. Embraced by St Lucia's majestic World Heritage-listed Pitons, the resort's 96 Luxury Sugar Mill Rooms, Cottages, Villas and Luxury Beachfront Bungalows boast elegant styling, private plunge pool, four poster bed, luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, every possible modern amenity, and personalised butler service. Two stunning white sand beaches, beautiful Rainforest Spa with tree house treatment rooms, full PADI dive facility, and superb waterfront dining ensure the ultimate vacation experience with space enough for honeymooners and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jalousie Plantation Hotel Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation St Lucia
- Jalousie Hilton
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere