We booked here to celebrate my 40th birthday and so looked forward to it having researched the resort. We were not disappointed! From the welcome cocktails on arrival to the mega friendly staff all over the site..everything was beyond expectations! The location is to die for....the views are unbeatable...and the facilities are second to none. Nothing was too much trouble for staff. Food was excellent but could get a bit expensive if you aren't on half board or all inclusive. They are having some major refurbishment/re-branding at the moment but it is being co-ordinated well and didn't really spoil our enjoyment in any way.
Highly recommended resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is set amidst more than 100 acres of tropical rainforest on the island's scenic Caribbean coast. Embraced by St Lucia's majestic World Heritage-listed Pitons, the resort's 96 Luxury Sugar Mill Rooms, Cottages, Villas and Luxury Beachfront Bungalows boast elegant styling, private plunge pool, four poster bed, luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, every possible modern amenity, and personalised butler service. Two stunning white sand beaches, beautiful Rainforest Spa with tree house treatment rooms, full PADI dive facility, and superb waterfront dining ensure the ultimate vacation experience with space enough for honeymooners and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, West Indies, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jalousie Plantation Hotel Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation Soufrière
- Jalousie Plantation St Lucia
- Jalousie Hilton
- Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere