“I dare you to find something better”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Michael D
New York City, New York
“I dare you to find something better”
Reviewed August 25, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I was one of the fortunate individuals selected to experience the new apartments here in Soufriere, home to the Piton Mountains, Volcano, and best beaches. Although I’ve never experienced what it was like Staying at Janus’ Villa I can truly say his mastered the vacation concept with Sapphire Apartments, more specifically Sapphire 3 which my girlfriend and I spent our week long vacation in.

The first thing that will strike you while there is how brand new everything is, and how amazingly cozy and comfortable it makes one feel. the views from the porch overlook the Piton Mountains and stunning Caribbean sea. I especially liked the fact that the major attractions were all within a 15 minute drive from the apartment, with one of our favourite day stops being sugar beach.

As one reviewer for Sapphire 4 wrote, these apartments like Janus’ villa I have no doubt will carry a waiting list soon, and I’d recommend reserving away before it’s they are all booked out.

Thank you Janus for making this an amazing holiday for us.

-Michael D

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing