We had a wonderful vacation at the Landings in an enormous two bedroom apartment comfortably furnished including a full kitchen and private hot tub. The resort is luxurious but casual, and a great place to relax and enjoy the sun and sea.
The guests were a mix of couples and families and mood very elegant and relaxed. No crazy kids or wild parties. The beach was excellent and there were kayaks and sailboats to use. There are only two restaurants but both are excellent, one more formal and the other outdoors near the beach with beautiful sunset views.
The resort is somewhat isolated, the nearest town is five minutes away by taxi. On either side of the resort are undeveloped public beaches with lots of local families having fun. A few aggressive hustlers approached us on the beach, but no one seemed dangerous, just annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet