I stayed in a one bedroom villa (these are apartments not your regular hotel room). The room faced the marina. There was some construction going on for the next phase of the development, but this didn’t bother me during my stay. The apartment was great; the kitchen encouraged you to cook while on vacation. The Landings offer a free shuttle service to Rodney Bay and this is great if you don’t have a rental vehicle. The beach was gorgeous and the food at the beach restaurant was very good although I found it a bit overpriced. All in all this is a fantastic location and I would return. The service was excellent (Kent at the front desk was very helpful). I got a tour of the Spa and would definitely give it a try next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet