The good news: Beautiful rooms and very nice beach with excellent swimming; accommodating hotel staff and plenty of them. Food was average but the outdoor restaurant has a fantastic view.
The bad news: It's an ongoing construction site with two large building in mid-construction. They call it "light construction" but there's nothing "light" about two dozen workers, hammers, saws, dump-trucks, and back-hoes no more than 100 feet from the large pool. We liked The Landings but suggest you wait to go until construction is truly complete. And don't rely on the hotel to tell you went construction is done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet