A peaceful and idyllic place to visit and rest awhile. The rooms we had overlooked the carribbean sea and the sea was very inviting very early in the morning. The rooms were large and first class with all amenities. The service we had during our stay was second to none . A taxi driver provided by the hotel even went out of his way to buy our bannas one evening when we were late for a meeting. Delivered the bananas to the room and our change later that evening--what service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet