I researched a lot about St. Lucia and The Landings before our trip and it was everything great that I read about it. I honestly don't know if I will ever go to a nicer place. The staff was amazing and will do anything to make you happy. The Construction was no concern at all. We stayed on the second floor, beach front, and the room was amazing. The only downfall was that the palm trees blocked the view a little bit, but I think that if they weren't there then the patio would be too hot to sit on. The staff would come in twice a day to take care of the room and would try to plan it around a time when you were not in the room. I did read a couple negative comments before I went, but now that I went and saw it for myself, I would not believe any of it. We had 8 people with two rooms and everyone was amazed and extremely happy. No one could believe how nice the staff was. We look at the three bedroom and it was beautiful and would love to go back in stay in one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet