Loved The Landings, stayed last year but never got round to writing a review. The apartment and views are outstanding! Friendly staff on reception and in restaurant. You do need a car to get around or you can easily get taxis to the town (quite expensive). Will definitely go back was one of my favourite holidays ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet