The accommodations are excellent, however show some signs of wear and tear. For example in our master bedroom, a wall had a dent/hole. Hot tub was missing several tiles. It also was very cold when we arrived, it eventually warmed up on 3rd p, but not much. In second bedroom, the bed boards were in bad shape, torn and scratched. Overall a very nice room with 2 master bedrooms and 2 terraces, but the hotel needs to pay attention to such details for a luxury resort. The drive from hotel was very long, about 90 minutes, too long for me, but I enjoyed seeing the island. The beach and views are the best in this hotel. Food was ok for a luxury hotel, I think it could be better. They do not have a lot of choices on menu, so after 3 days we were getting tired eating same things. The food/drink service on beach is very slow and you need to be lucky to catch a waiter, so we just ordered a couple times. Palms restaurant was excellent! On the website it says that spa is 7,000 sf, it is not, I think they include lobby space. Spa is very small, has a warm pool with missing tiles and a steam room was not turned on, so I did not want to wait for it to warm up. There is no dry spa room. The massage was the best I ever had. The hotel has 3 pools, located on sides, not facing ocean. Two hot tubs did not work and were very cold. We preordered groceries 2 weeks in advance. They were delivered on second day afternoon, with a lot of missing items. I think overall the resort is beautiful, however the hotel needs to have maintenance manager, improve food choices and food delivery, and overall service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet