I have stayed at The Landings several times over the last 4 years having first been located there on a business trip. It has always had fantastic and spacious high quality accommodation but it would be fair to say that things haven't always worked at first go - although staff have always been willing.
I'm not sure what has happened (possibly management change) but somehow everything has now been sharpened up and service is focused, friendly and effective. Food is still a very slight weak point (menu does not change too often) but you can always ask for something off-menu and there are plenty of places to eat out a short taxi ride away. Also, with the opening of new supermarkets in Rodney Bay, cooking in the excellent apartment kitchens is easily feasible for families or longer stays.
Spa is, as always, excellent with very serious sports/remedial massage.
Best of all they have installed WiFi routers in each apartment. Very good speed! So - great location, super beach, lovely staff, brilliant accommodation....and peace and quiet. Thank you Landings, see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet