We just returned from a week stay at the landings, and ended up in a 3 bedroom villa with its own private Jacuzzi with great views. The villas each have their own kitchen and washer dryer. This is a great location if you want to get away with that special someone, and have some "true alone" time, or if you want to go as a family or even with a group of friends. The offer free wifi in the rooms as well.
A few things to note about the landings, there are only 2 restaurants on the property and during the off season one restaurant is only opened 2 nights a week. We did enjoy our breakfast and lunches at the other restaurant on the property and I have no complaints about the breakfast or lunch options. I would recommend that you try the flank steak cobb salad...it was great.
The staff was polite, and there were a few that seemed to want to know a little bit about us. Since the resort wasn't that packed, it would have been great if the staff got to know their guests more.
There are activities for you to do on the property: tennis, kayaking, paddle boarding, etc. The guys that handled the activities were very friendly and personable.
If you are looking for a place to unplug then the landings are for you, the place is very very very chill. If you are looking for more of a rowdy atmosphere than you may want to look elsewhere.
But the rooms are truly amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings Resort & Spa St. Lucia Gros Islet