Well first off be prepared for about an hour and forty min taci ride from UVF.
Reception was very friendly and helpful and so was concierge when we booked our tour.
The gym is pretty decent for a resort gym.
Having a washer/dryer in my room was a definite bonus.
Breakfast buffet is great.
Tuesday bbq and entertainment with fire dancers was awesome.
But... There needs to be some major major training with the wait staff at the beach restaurant. They run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Quite often being asked various times by various staff the same questions to the point where it's annoying. The staff have no idea about specials in the evening and that's probably cause the person I assume is the food and beverage manager just stands around doing nothing and quite often I just see hom sitting down and eating. That restaurant has such great potential and the lack or organization just ruins the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet