A beautiful relaxing experience. The hotel itself is designed in a ways to show the best of the island. My kids 8 and 6 and a 1/2 had a blast. The pool and the beach are literally a stones throw from each other. The children were back and forth from the sea to the pool. A totally safe environment. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Lots of activities to do on the beach. Went sailing and went on the banana ride. Vincent appeared daily on the beach to give the kids a ride on his banana boat. The rooms are lovely and spacious . The only thing I found odd was no WIFi in the rooms. Only in the main area of the hotel. And at the restaurant on the beach. So that inconvenient. The food was good, but pricy. There could be more variety on the menu. We never tried the formal restaurant. Preferred toe at out every night. As we had rented a car and it was easy to drive into Rodney Bay which is not far at all from the hotel. And it made a change from breakfast and lunch at the hotel beach restaurant everyday. I would go back in a heartbeat. Slept 10 hrs solid in those comfy beds in the room . As for the Piña Coladas at the beach bar. Deeeeeeelish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet