This is a pretty late review since we were there in May of this year. Better late than never, right! lol St.Lucia i a beautiful island that has its own charm.
The landings is a great resort, we were upgraded to the 2 bedroom suite which was huge for just us 2. Nice spacious and clean. The suite backs onto a gorgeous Marina, which we found to be a great change of view... something different. it also has a private plunge pool(awesome & heated)
The beach is beautiful and has a great view. They offer bar service on the beach as well.
The restaurant was great for breakfast and lunch we found there were too many mosquitos during dinner to enjoy our meal comfortably but it was no biggie because they delivered our meal to our suite.
Every Friday there is a street party at Gros Islet which was fun and a great expereince, recommended.
We were there during the Jazz festival so the island was abuzz with events and music!
The Jacksons we actually staying here. Surprised!!
We also did a private boat tour with Mike who you can find on the beach, he was very helpful in organizing a custom tour for us due to the accessibility issues we often face we havent been on many. He was great and took us right from the beach on his little boat (private and nice for couples) we went around to Marigot Bay, the bat caves, saw the pitons and had lunch at petite piton restaurant. Than we drove to the volcano and sulfer springs from there.
All in all we felt very safe and at ease. Resort was accessible, just had to cross a patch of grass to get to the beach but its cut very low so not too bad depending on your level of mobility.
Great resort, we would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet