Visited The Landings in October. Despite the hour and a half ride from the airport, The Landings tirned out to be one of our favorite vacations. The rooms are spectacular! The beach is picturesque. You feel like you are in a James Bond movie! Food was excellent, especially The Palm. Service is warm and friendly and Lyle, the manager, made you feel like you were at home. Going back in a few weeks. Can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet