This will be a somewhat mixed review, but honest. My husband and I travel extensively around the world and chose the Landings as a last minute weekend getaway to play golf and celebrate 20 years of marriage. Our initial encounters were fantastic! Gus picked us up from the airport and I don't think we have ever had a better driver. His car was spotless and he was extremely knowledgeable. WE had such a great time that we booked him for an entire day to show us around! When we arrived at The landings, everything is just as shown on the website the place is beautiful and the staff was great! We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom corner room right on the beach! Marvelous. We booked all of our activities with the concierge (Aschelle) who did a fantastic job. She arranged our private sailing tour, and chef to come to our suite and cook for us on the night of our anniversary! Everything was perfect; the food was to die for. Thanks Chef. Every meal that we had on property, exceeded our expectations. Breakfast was the most fun, because the staff became like family to us. We always looked forward to the banter during breakfast. We both had several spa treatments and the ladies in the spa took great care of us. Lena and Valencia were sweeties. The spa is adequate, not great.
Now for the not so good. During our stay I contacted the manager about a necklace that was missing from my room. I was told that I would have to come down to the lobby the next day to speak with security. I set a time, and made a report. I was not overly concerned about the necklace it was a cheap costume piece that I purchased for 35-40 dollars, no big deal. I just wanted to make them aware. Here is the disappointing part, no one every followed up, are asked if we located it. There was absolutely no concern. Security was passive at best. I felt confident that I would have at least received a letter from management…..NOTHING. Here is the good news, I did find my necklace it had lodged in an inside pocket in our luggage! So there was no loss.
Overall our experience at the landings was A++. Thanks again to all of the staff that helped make our stay great. I
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet