Very nice hotel. Great service. Beautiful view (if you're on the beach) and a wonderful room (we rented a furnished condo).
They have some really nice real estate. You wake up and walk to the beach...that simple. The food is not that great and quite expensive. However, I think the Brits loved it as it has mayo in almost everything.
You're better off driving about 10 minutes into town and eating at the local restaurants as they have really good food.
Now here is the bad news: of the 3 of us who stayed at the 2-bedroom condo, one of us got severe rash on her body because of bed bugs. Really disgusting. It's a shame that a nice resort of this caliber would allow this to happen; a simple, thorough wash of the lined would solve this problem. So, if you're going to stay at this place, you may want to take your own sheets just to be safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet