Just returning from St. Lucia and stayed with my family at the Landings for a week in a two bedroom villa with a private jacuzzi on the balcony off the living room. The place is beautiful, luxurious, spacious with a fully appointed kitchen and 3 baths. The service is outstanding. We had breakfast at the Beach Club restaurant and ate dinner there a couple of times. The staff was very courteous, friendly, service was outstanding, food great! Special mention for one of the servers Trisha Phillip...what a sweetheart! She is beautiful inside and out. Went out of her way to make us feel welcome and make our stay extra special. Her service was above and beyond our expectations.... The beach at the resort is very clean, quiet, safe. The security guard was always there, inconspicuously. All in all a fabulous stay.
Please add more nightly entertainment. A game room with a pool table or some similar would be nice....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet