The Landing was better than I expected! When we arrived we were promptly welcomed and taken to our 2 bedroom suite right on the beach. The suite was very clean and modern with all the amenities . You literally walked out our back full wall sliders onto a covered porch with a private jacuzzi. Then down a short private path onto a georgeous beach with palm trees. There was always a nice breeze to help keep you comfortable.
We choose to take advantage of summer deals and got the full meal plan. The food was excellent and the server were very friendly! I would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet